FCFF (Free Cash Flow for the Firm) with exposure to country risk
Allows the user to enter a measure of company exposure to country risk when making a valuation for a firm
Prof. Aswath Damodaran offers you this business tool for free!
Download for free
The objective of this model is to get the following output values for a firm:
- Present Value of FCFF in high growth phase
- Present Value of Terminal Value of Firm
- Value of operating assets of the firm
- Value of Cash, Marketable Securities & Non-operating assets
- Value of Firm
- Market Value of outstanding debt
- Minority Interest in consolidated holdings
- Market Value of Equity
- Value of Equity in Options
- Value of Equity in Common Stock
- Market Value of Equity/share
- Market Value of Equity/share in BR
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on FCFF (Free Cash Flow For The Firm) With Exposure To Country Risk?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!