Long-list and criteria
A table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets
Acquire business licence for $6.00
Add to cart
Explain your methodology for rating your potential partners or acquisition targets. Display the results of your study and analysis. Convey your conclusions on the matter.
• Hand out an extensive and self-explanatory support for discussion
• Clearly state your method of evaluation
• Give credit to your research and analyses with a professional looking output
• Convince your audience of the soundness of your result with a visually explicit demonstration
• Help decision making with a clear summarized hand-out
• Due diligence
• Strategic plan
• Market research
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Competitors’ publications: press releases, annual reports, corporate websites contents...
• Business press
• Your own market watch tools
• You want to compare a large number of actors on a given market
• You want to detail the results of your comparison across several criteria
• You wish to give your conclusion on the comparison with a rating or a prioritization
• You do not wish to delve into the details of each criterion
• You have a very small number of actors to compare
• You do not wish to give your conclusion on a rating or prioritization
• You have more than ten criteria you wish to compare the actors on
• You have less than five criteria you wish to compare the actors on
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on Long-list And Criteria?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!