Last version published: 21/06/2020 16:39
Publication number: ELQ-79470-15
View all versions & Certificate
ProfitQube™ - Enterprise Integrated Financial Planning for Production, Trade and Services (Excel/VBA, release 1.2.8)
ProfitQube™ establishes a new standard in financial planning as the best EIFP application for SMEs and Consultants
Dr. Gian Paolo Avanzo offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
ProfitQube™ provides an all-in-one professional application enabling 360 degrees planning of an organization (services, trade, production or multi-business).
The User can depict complex integrated scenarios for hundreds of products and services to forecast:
Strategy and Balanced Scorecard
Link to historical data
Sales Order and Billing (domestic and export)
Production (discrete and continuous)
Production Overheads & Absorption methods
Unit Product Cost
Purchasing and Vendor Capacity
Inventory Strategy and Safety Quantity
Long Term Assets purchasing, depreciation and disposal/write off (Intangibles, Tangibles and Financials)
Discounted Cash Flow
Charts & KPIs
Click To Go, Hyperlink buttons, Export functionality (values and formats), User Friendly interface and colors, Quick Guide, Help and User Manual facilitate the use of this cutting edge application which required 2 years of design and implementation work.
ProfitQube™ Release 1.2.8 - Update – June 17, 2020
- Intra module navigation buttons colour corrected and aligned with colour of buttons in ProfitQube™ for Chapter(s):
8.1.5 STEP 1 - Settings
- Added “Chapter 11 – Strategy and Balanced Scorecard Add-In”
- Output Module 710_BS (BALANCE SHEET) first month/period column of the first planning financial year (i.e. Jan-18) is now included in the Outline (group) to “Show Detail/Hide Detail”.
- Input Module PREVFY (PREVIOUS FINANCIAL YEAR) correct wrong numbers format.
- Output Module 700_IS (INCOME STATEMENT: corrected wrong Income Tax summarization for Quarters.
- Output Module 710_BS (BALANCE SHEET): corrected wrong VAT calculation for planning years 2 to 5 when there is no VAT for year 1.
- Output Modules 720_CFD (CASH FLOW DIRECT) and 730_CFI (CASH FLOW INDIRECT) VAT split for “Operating Activities”, “Investing Activities” and “Financing Activities” corrected.
- Function Modules 420_ALL&PROV - Customers Unpaid functionality has been added.
- Knowledge Module HELP section CAPACITY PLANNING (200_CP_PROD) improved with additional information on how “D - Q.ty Inventory Reduction for Allocation to Demand”, “B+C-D = Q.ty Demand Net”, “A + D - B - C = Q.ty +Over/-Under Capacity” and “Overcapacity
Make to Stock %” are calculated.
- Knowledge Module HELP section ALLOWANCES & PROVISIONES (420_ALL&PROV) improved with additional information on how to use Bad Debts Expense % functionality and Customers Unpaid.
- MENU Buttons “SET WORKBOOK INPUT TO ZERO - PREVIOUS FY” and “SET WORKBOOK INPUT TO ZERO - CURRENT FYs” now clear also Notes in each module.
- Function Modules 200_CP_PROD (CAPACITY PLANNING), 220_I_PROD (INVENTORY) and 230_P_PROD (PERSONNEL PRODUCTION) layout improved.
- Function Modules “STRATEGY” and “BALANCED_SCORECARD” have been added.
- Button “SET WORKSHEET INPUT TO ZERO” now clears also Notes.
- Function Module 640_ITAX (INCOME TAX) - Down Payment Instalments extended from 2 Periods to 12 Periods for First Financial Year.
- Input cells gradient effect applies when a value other than zero is populated to improve visibility of used ranges.
- Output Module “CHECK”: added Quarterly report for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Direct.
- Added rows Auto-Fit method to “EXPORT FORMATS” button to improve visibility.
THE PROFITQUBE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Produce accurate and complete financial forecasts on the fly.
Enable what-if analysis to support top management strategic decisions.
Evaluate customers business plan to support loan review process.
Prepare credible projections to win investors.
Standardize budget and planning exercise across subsidiaries.
4.6 / 5 (16 votes)
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
ProfitQube™ Production Pro - Enterprise Integrated Financial Planning, Production,Trade,Services (Excel/VBA, rel.1.2.8)ProfitQube™ establishes a new standard in financial planning as the best EIFP application for SMEs and Consultants100add_shopping_cart$149.00by Gian Paolo Avanzo
ProfitQube™ Production - Enterprise Integrated Financial Planning for Production and Services (Excel/VBA, release 1.2.8)ProfitQube™ establishes a new standard in financial planning as the best EIFP application for SMEs and Consultants58add_shopping_cart$139.00by Gian Paolo Avanzo
ProfitQube™ Services - Enterprise Integrated Financial Planning for delivering Services (Excel/VBA, release 1.2.8)55add_shopping_cart$89.00by Gian Paolo Avanzo
ProfitQube™ Trade - Enterprise Integrated Financial Planning for Trade Goods and Services (Excel/VBA, release 1.2.8)74add_shopping_cart$109.00by Gian Paolo Avanzo
ProfitQube™ Consolidation for Production, Trade and Services Organizations (Excel/VBA, release 1.0.2)ProfitQube ™ Consolidation is the ProfitQube ™ add-on that facilitates Corporate Planning Consolidation exercise74add_shopping_cart$79.00by Gian Paolo Avanzo
Can Excel be leveraged for Enterprise Integrated Financial Planning (EIFP)?INFORMATIVE READINGS39add_shopping_cart
A walk-through Effective PlanningINFORMATIVE READINGS - Planning Activities are expanding into integrated operational and financial planning.64add_shopping_cart
ProfitQube™ Consolidation for Production, Trade and Services (Excel/VBA, release 1.0.2)ProfitQube™ Consolidation is the ProfitQube™ add-on that facilitates Corporate Planning Consolidation exercise94add_shopping_cart
ProfitQube and Company PresentationBROCHURE - ProfitQube and Company Overview.61add_shopping_cart
How to turn Excel into a Corporate ApplicationINFORMATIVE READINGS - Corporate Planning with Excel/VBA44add_shopping_cart
Why Roman Auxiliary Troops give us insights for FP&AINFORMATIVE READINGS - Top Management meetings where FP&A plays a central role22add_shopping_cart
Any questions on ProfitQube™ - Enterprise Integrated Financial Planning For Production, Trade And Services (Excel/VBA, Release 1.2.8)?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!