Last version published: 02/03/2022 16:14
Publication number: ELQ-48186-3
View all versions & Certificate
Restaurant & Bar Financial Model – Dynamic 10 Year Forecast
Financial Model providing a dynamic up to 10-year financial forecast for a startup or existing Restaurant & Bar.
Financial Model providing advanced financial planning & analysis for a Restaurant & Bar business.
Suitable for either a startup or an operating company, the model is a flexible tool for owners to calculate financial and operational activities, manage payroll, inventory, operating expenses, capital expenditures, and analyze profitability.
The model includes 2 main revenue generating channels; Restaurant and Bar. Detailed analysis of Revenue and COGS per channel and menu category, calculation of Total Customers and Total Orders per channel, Direct & Indirect Payroll, Inventory Management, OpEx, CapEx, and Financing options allows users to have full control over the entire range of business services and profitability.
Outputs of the template include monthly and forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model), Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis, Profitability Analysis, DCF & Payback, Breakeven Analysis, and Investors Returns Waterfall.
A variety of KPIs and Financial Ratios analyzes business performance and the company’s results are presented through sophisticated charts & graphs and are summarized on a professional Executive Dashboard.
The model is dynamic and allows users to select the desired forecasted Years (1 to 10). Output Reports & Charts are dynamically updated based on the selected forecast period
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• General Business Info
• Customers & Orders Metrics (Occupancy rates, Customer Acquisition, AOV, etc.)
• Revenue & COGS Assumptions for 2 different types of revenue channels (Restaurant & Bar)
• Payroll, OpEx & CapEx Assumptions
• Inventory Management
• Financing & Capital Structure – Uses & Sources of Cash analysis (Financing through Equity & Debt)
• Exit Year Scenario & Valuation Multiples
• Year 1 Financial Statements (Monthly 3 Statement Model)
• Year 1 Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis
• Profitability Analysis
• Dynamic 10 Year Forecasted Financial Statements (Annual 3 Statement Model)
• Breakeven Analysis
• Business Valuation & Payback period (incl. DCF, Terminal Value, Unlevered & Levered Cash Flow)
• Summary of various KPIs and Financial Ratios (Customers & Orders Metrics, Revenue & Cost Metrics, ROE, ROIC, etc)
• Investor Returns (4-tier IRR hurdle waterfall model to distribute proceeds between investors)
• Business Performance Dashboard
• Professional Executive Summary (can be used for investment decisions)
Detailed instructions on the use of the model are included in the Excel file.
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance. If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel Financial Model
Acquire business license for $109.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Dynamic 10-Year business plan providing advanced financial planning & analysis to Bar & Restaurant owners.
Suitable for either a startup or operating company