Publication number: ELQ-21885-1
View all versions & Certificate
Porter's Five Forces Powerpoint Template
An Easy to use Porter's Five Forces PowerPoint Template
Porter's Five Forces is a powerful and simple tool to understand the business’s environment, competition level and therefore the attractiveness of a business or industry in terms of its profitability.
The tool is useful to understand both the strength of the business's current competitive position and the position the business wants to move into.
Porter's Five Forces are threat of new entrants, threat of substitute products / services, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers (customers) and competitive rivalry.
Threat of New Entrants
- Barriers to entry
- Economies of scale
- Capital requirements
- Product differentiation / Brand equity
Threat of Substitutes
- Buyer potential to substitute
- Number of substitute products / services
- Performance of substitutes
- Cost of change
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Suppliers concentration / Number of suppliers
- Uniqueness of products / services
- Ability to substitute
- Supplier switching costs
Bargaining Power of Buyers
- Buyer concentration / Number of customers
- Buyer switching costs
- Price sensitivity
- Differential advantage
- Number of competitors / Firm concentration ratio
- Customer loyalty
- Requirements for advertising expenses
- Quality differences / Competitive advantage through innovation
All powerpoint slides by StrategyPunk are fully editable powerpoint slides.
The slides can be used in
- business plans
- strategy plans
- marketing plans
- M&A investor decks
- corporate presentations
If you find the tools useful, I would appreciate a positive review and rating. Please feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions. Thank you for your support. All referrals to my tools and methods are highly appreciated.
This Best Practice includes
1 PowerPoint Slide, 16x9 Slide Format
StrategyPunk.com offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks