Last version published: 10/10/2019 15:24
Publication number: ELQ-95401-6
View all versions & Certificate
Multi-Product Break-Even Analysis / Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (Multi-Product Company)
Professional Multi-Product Break-Even/Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (For up to 10 products)
We know how important strong decision-making is for managers and business owners. Having the right information and knowing how to interpret it well is what makes or breaks a business. That’s why we’ve created a premium Excel template to take the stress out of the decision-making process.
This template allows users to perform a full multi-product break-even analysis for up to 10 products at once. Our template will automatically calculate the following for you in a step-by-step style:
1. The BEP in Units
2. The BEP in Units For Each Product
3. The BEP in Sales Revenue
4. The BEP in Sales Revenue for Each Product
Margin of Safety:
1. Margin of Safety in Percentage
2. Margin of Safety in Units
3. Margin of Safety in Units For Each Product
4. Margin of Safety in Sales Revenue
5. Margin of Safety in Sales Revenue For Each Product
Target Profit Point:
1. Target Profit in Units
2. Target Profit in Units For Each Product
3. Target Profit in Sales Revenue
4. Target Profit in Sales Revenue for Each Product
1. Operating Leverage Factor
2. % Change In Operating Income (The Predicted Impact of Operating Leverage On Operating Income)
A Beautiful One-Page Summary Report that includes:
1. A fully labeled breakeven chart that shows BEP and projected sales
2. Summary of key results from the analysis
3. Automated & dynamic written comments based on the results of the analysis
The template contains 4 Excel sheet tabs:
● Sample sheet that poses a hypothetical problem and demonstrates how the template is to be used.
● Product data sheet where the user inputs the information of their 10 products. The user will not need to enter product data anywhere else in this template.
● One-page summary report with a fully-labeled chart showing the BEP, projected sales in units. The report will also show a dynamic summary of key results from the analysis and generate a dynamic written comments based on the results of the analysis.
● Concise guide (Within Excel Template) to breakeven analysis that provides definitions, formulas, notes, and so on. We want to ensure that anyone using the template can interpret the results they are given as clearly as possible.
Understanding the cost-volume-profit (CVP) relationship is integral for managers/startups making decisions about their business.
How To Use The Template?
Simply follow the instructions in the template. In short, you will need to enter the data for your products in the "Required Inputs" worksheet tab as follow:
• Product Names
• Selling Prices
• Variable Costs
• Time Period
• Projected Sales in Units
• Fixed Cost
• Target Profit
• Tax Rate, and that is it !!
Once you enter all required data above everything will be calculated for you automatically in a step-by-step style so that you understand how each number is calculated ! no more guessing and stressing !
Let us help by downloading our Premium Multi-Product Break-Even Analysis Template today.
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel Template (Includes a concise guide to Break-Even Analysis)
Acquire business license for $12.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
- No review yet!
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Simple Break-Even Analysis Excel ModelA FREE straightforward Break-Even Analysis Model in Microsoft Excel for you to use.corporate financebreak-even pointbreak even analysiscontribution marginsales volume analysis160add_shopping_cartfreeby Amir Ganic
Financial Models Bundle (General 3 Statement, Hotel, Retail (Toys & Seasonal), and Break Even Analysis).4 model Bundle (see description)business planvaluationdcfexcelbreak even analysis91add_shopping_cart$175.00by Big4WallStreet
How to build an investor grade financial model for your SaaS startupMaking a financial model for your startup can seem intimidating — but it can actually be funfinanceinvestormodelingstartupearly-stage1,249add_shopping_cart
How to Model a Multi-sided Business (Facebook Lean Canvas)How to put together a multi-faceted business model.modelingbusiness modelstartupentrepreneurshiplean canvas203add_shopping_cartfreeby Ash Maurya
List of Indian Seed and Angel InvestorsTemplate to use so that you can create a list of your own potential target investors.startupinvestorsfundraisingseedexcel157add_shopping_cartfreeby Mukund Mohan
SaaS/Subscription Financial Excel ModelRobust financial model/budget for any SaaS or subscription businessfinancemodelaccountingfinancial modelstartup565add_shopping_cart$20.00by Evan Diaz de Arce
Financial Model (Toys & Seasonal) Excel TemplateA full example Financial Model of a retail company (Toys & Seasonal) to download and analyse.business planvaluationfree cash flow to equitycorporate financedividend discount model161add_shopping_cart$49.00by Big4WallStreet
Startup Excel Cap Table Template - EsharesLearn how a Startup Cap Table works with eShares simple and direct excel template.simpleequitystartupraising capitalcap table491add_shopping_cartfreeby Iman Malik
Due Diligence Template Request List for Startup Fundraising from investorsDue diligence request list template for raising funds from investors for your startupstartupinvestorsfundraisingdue diligencerequest list901add_shopping_cart$9.00by Alexander Jarvis
Any questions on Multi-Product Break-Even Analysis / Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (Multi-Product Company)?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!