Last version published: 18/03/2018 17:37
Publication number: ELQ-21956-2
View all versions & Certificate
Free Multi-purpose Excel Modelling Tool (Add-in)
Free Microsoft Excel modelling add-in containing a wide range of tools for navigation, formatting and excel modelling.
All the tools included in this free add-in are very simple and ready to use!
The Multi-purpose Excel Modelling Tool includes the following tools:
- Back To Upper Corner: Puts every sheet in the upper left-hand corner
- Search Sheet: Finds a sheet in the active workbook with its name
- Cell references: Converts all the cell references in the selected range to absolute, relative, column absolute or row absolute references
- Copy Multiple Sheets: Allows to copy a sheet multiple times at once
- List All Comments: Creates a new sheet to list all the comments in the active workbook
- Insert Checkboxes: Inserts one checkbox per cell in the selected range, with the value contained in the cell
- Insert Option Buttons: Inserts one option button per cell in the selected range, with the value contained in the cell
- Super Hide Sheets: Sets the selected sheets on a very hidden status (only visible in VBA)
- Hard Code Workbook: Copies every value in every sheet in hard coded values, in a copy of the original Excel file
- Zoom All Sheets: Puts every sheet in the upper left-hand corner and applies a custom zoom
- Center Across: Formats the selected cells to center text (equivalent to merging cells)
- Change Case: Formats the text in the selected cells to upper, lower or proper case
- Paste Column Width: Pastes the column width of the copied cell
- Copy Row Height: Copies the row height from a reference row and applies it for the selected cell
- Split Cell in Rows: Splits the selected cell, with any new line inside this cell being a separator
- Delete Empty Rows: Deletes all empty rows in the used range of the active sheet
- Find and Replace in Comments: Finds and replaces text for all the comments in the workbook
- Remove Hyperlinks: Removes the hyperlinks for the selected range or the active sheet
- Unhide Rows and Columns: Unhides all rows and columns of the active sheet
- Unhide All Sheets: Unhides all sheets in the current workbook
- Select Hard-coded: Selects all cells with hard-coded data in the current sheet
- Select External Links: Selects all cells with external links in the current sheet
- Show All Dependents: Shows all dependent cells for the cells in the selected range
- Show All Precedents: Shows all precedent cells for the cells in the selected range
- Find Errors: Colours all cells of the active sheet that contain errors
- Misspelled Cells: Colours all cells of the selected range that contain misspelled text
- Data Validation Errors: Colours all data validation cells in the active sheet which have an empty list
- Workbook Information: Shows the author, creation date and last save date of the active workbook
- Open in Containing Folder: Allows to open a file that is located in the same folder as the active workbook
- Obtain Filepath: Shows the filepath of the active workbook
1) Save the add-in file in the following folder (replace [USERNAME] by your profile name in Windows): "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\AddIns"
2) Open Excel and Go to File -> Excel Options -> Add-ins
3) In the "Manage" drop-down list, select Excel Add-ins and press Go
4) Go to "Browse" and navigate to the Add-in folder mentionned above and select the saved file
This business tool includes
1 Multi-purpose Excel Modelling Tool (Add-in)
Kevin Yassine offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
Provide a set of useful macros for Excel modelling, for beginners as well as expert modellers.
To ensure that the tool works well, please follow the installation instructions provided in the description above.
None, this tool would always be useful when working with Excel.
- ghassan yassine(last updated: 16/04/2018 09:38)
- William Böll496(last updated: 13/04/2018 13:32)
- Pierre-louis Tourneur(last updated: 20/03/2018 12:53)Nice tool !
- Damien(last updated: 19/03/2018 12:37)
People using this tool also downloaded
Export/Import Add-in (for financial models)Shades all inter-sheet links with RED (Links-out) or BLUE (Links-in) in the whole workbook.macrofinancial modellingexcelvbaexport importfast modellingadd-in565 remove_red_eye$10.00by Anurag Kushwaha
Export/Import Add-in (FREE version)Shades all inter-sheet links with RED (Links-out) or BLUE (Links-in) in the whole workbookmacrofinancial modellingexcelvbaexport importfast modellingfree versionadd-in306 remove_red_eye
External Links Report Add-InExternal links report add-inexceladd-inexternal links38 remove_red_eye
Financial Report Template: Waterfall ChartTrack your financial performance and forecast more efficientlyfinancialperformancetoolreportforecasttemplateexcelfreedownload169 remove_red_eyefreeby Brian Ascher
SaaS Revenue Forecast Excel TemplateThis simple, easy to use excel tool will allow you to calculate accurate revenue forecasts for your SaaS businesstoolsaassoftware as a serviceexcelsaas financial modelrevenue forecastarr modelwaterfall modelmrr modelsaas business model162 remove_red_eyefreeby Ben Murray
Social Media Startup ValuationTool to help you calculate Social Media valuation when looking to calculate overall business valuation.toolvaluationfundraisingsocial mediaexitexcelspreadsheet32 remove_red_eye
Simple Excel Retirement Savings Plan CalculatorTool & Video showing you how to create a simple retirement savings plan.toolcalculatorexcelretirementmoneysavingssavings plansave20 remove_red_eyefreeby George Kao
Sources and Use & Runway Excel CalculatorHelping you work out your runway and how much investment you need to raise.investmenttoolstartupentrepreneurshipcalculatorchartsexcelfounderrunwaysources and use45 remove_red_eye$9.00by Alexander Jarvis
Discount Cash Flow Template in ExcelThis is a discounted cash flow (DCF) template with income statement, balance sheet, FCF calculation & FV calculation.valuationcash flowdcfinvestordiscounted cash flowexcelspreadsheetmodellingvaluation methods32 remove_red_eyefreeby Andrew Han
Multiple Email Sending TemplateAn easy-to-use template to send a generic or customized email to multiple email addresses at the same time.templateexcelvolumeeasyvbaemailmultiple emailsendoutlookmany22 remove_red_eye$10.00by Kevin Yassine
Any questions on Free Multi-purpose Excel Modelling Tool (Add-in)?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!