Publication number: ELQ-77935-1
View all versions & Certificate
Biotechnology Industry Merger Financial Model
A financial model of a merger in the North American Biotechnology and Health Care industry
Acquire business license for $80.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
A financial model of a merger in the North American Biotechnology and Health Care industry that is ideal for investment banking, corporate finance, Biotechnology and Health Care finance professionals and valuation experts. The deal is a cash and stock deal with a floating exchange ratio and collar.
- This financial model is a Mergers and Acquisition deal model along with many features explained in the product description. Though this is not a circular 3-statement model, please ensure prior to opening the excel sheet, iterative calculations within the excel workbook environment has been enabled under: File/Options/Formulas/Enable iterative calculations.
- Set the Calculation options under File/Options/Formulas to ‘Automatic except data tables’. In case of the existence of data tables in the models, press F9 to refresh and update the table calculations.
- The workbook contains a Macro in the form of the product Disclaimer which should be accepted by the user; hence, please enable macros in the workbook under File/Options/Trust Center/Trust Center Settings/Macro Settings/Enable all macros. The financial model itself contains no macros.
- Please ensure the above steps are implemented prior to opening the excel sheet.
- All blue font in the model are hardcoded inputs, black font is calculation, red font is the references to the blue inputs on the Assumptions tab, and any orange cells are values sourced from Refinitiv.
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Diversified Major Bank Financial Model & ValuationA financial model and valuation of a North American Major Diversified Bank that is regulated by Regulatory Authorities98add_shopping_cart
Gold Mining & Metal Company Financial ModelA financial model of a Gold Mining & Metal North American Company with Producing Mines as well as Non-Producing Mines215add_shopping_cart
Power Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA financial model of an acquisition in the North American Power & Utility industry58add_shopping_cart
Oil & Gas Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA Financial Model of an acquisition in the Oil & Gas forming a premier E&P mid cap leader121add_shopping_cart
Independent Power Producer (IPP) Private Placement Financial ModelA financial model of a North American independent power producer private placement by a consortium of investors188add_shopping_cart
Real Estate Investment Trust Financial ModelA financial model of a North American Real Estate Investment Trust in the real estate industry.246add_shopping_cart
Young, High Growth Technology Company Financial ModelA financial model of a Young, North American, High Growth, Technology Start-up, turned into an e-commerce market pioneer80add_shopping_cart
Distressed Company Financial ModelA financial model of a Distressed Company in the North American Automotive Retail industry.188add_shopping_cart
Airline Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA Financial Model of an acquisition in the troubled Airline industry during a global virus crisis, COVID-1973add_shopping_cart
Energy Industry Merger Financial ModelA financial model of a merger in the North American Energy industry77add_shopping_cart
Retail Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA financial model of an acquisition in the North American retail and e-commerce industry34add_shopping_cart
Retail Specialty Store Private Placement Financial ModelA financial model of a North American Retailer Private Placement by Sycamore Partners L.P., a US private equity firm35add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Biotechnology Industry Merger Financial Model?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!