Publication number: ELQ-77935-1
View all versions & Certificate
Biotechnology Industry Merger Financial Model
A financial model of a merger in the North American Biotechnology and Health Care industry
Acquire business license for $80.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
A financial model of a merger in the North American Biotechnology and Health Care industry that is ideal for investment banking, corporate finance, Biotechnology and Health Care finance professionals and valuation experts. The deal is a cash and stock deal with a floating exchange ratio and collar.
- This financial model is a Mergers and Acquisition deal model along with many features explained in the product description. Though this is not a circular 3-statement model, please ensure prior to opening the excel sheet, iterative calculations within the excel workbook environment has been enabled under: File/Options/Formulas/Enable iterative calculations.
- Set the Calculation options under File/Options/Formulas to ‘Automatic except data tables’. In case of the existence of data tables in the models, press F9 to refresh and update the table calculations.
- The workbook contains a Macro in the form of the product Disclaimer which should be accepted by the user; hence, please enable macros in the workbook under File/Options/Trust Center/Trust Center Settings/Macro Settings/Enable all macros. The financial model itself contains no macros.
- Please ensure the above steps are implemented prior to opening the excel sheet.
- All blue font in the model are hardcoded inputs, black font is calculation, red font is the references to the blue inputs on the Assumptions tab, and any orange cells are values sourced from Refinitiv.