Generalized Free Cash Flow to the Firm (FCFF) Model for Negative Earnings Firms
This model is designed to value a firm, with changing margins, revenue growth, and other parameters.
Prof. Aswath Damodaran offers you this business tool for free!
Download for free
- Present Value of FCFF in high growth phase
- Present Value of Terminal Value of Firm
- Value of the firm
- Market Value of Debt
- Market Value of Equity
- Value of Options Outstanding
- Value of Equity in Common Stock
- Value of Equity per Share
- The firm is expected to grow at a higher growth rate in the first period.
- The growth rate will drop at the end of the first period to the stable growth rate.
- The free cashflow to equity is the correct measure of expected cashflows to stockholders.
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on Generalized Free Cash Flow To The Firm (FCFF) Model For Negative Earnings Firms?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!