Publication number: ELQ-32615-1
View all versions & Certificate
Inventory and COGS Excel Spreadsheet
Created for the purpose of tracking your Amazon Inventory purchases and Cost of Goods Sold.
This spreadsheet was originally built by Amazon seller, Second Half Dreams to keep track of inventory purchases and cogs, however it can be used for other selling purposes outside of Amazon and adapted for use.
Before you begin to use, you should keep the following things in mind:
-Basic Excel knowledge required.
-This spreadsheet has been mainly created for those who do not have the amount of sales or volume to subscribe to Inventory Lab or other Inventory tracking software. You will find that at a certain point you will outgrow this spreadsheet.
-This sheet will not track your income and expenses.
For the spreadsheet:
Monthly tabs are included. For each month you can add what
what you bought and what you sold. If you bought an item in February it should go in the February tab. If you sold something in February, it should also go in the February tab.
You'll find your purchases in your store receipts.
Two separate lists have been created for inventory bought and inventory sold. This is because a combined lists stops working out when you're in your second month of selling.
*Originally shared on SecondHalfDreams.com*
This Best Practice includes
1 Inventory and COGS Excel Spreadsheet
Second Half Dreams offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
4.5 / 5 (60 votes)
- Rate this Downloadable Best Practice
Write a review
- James71(last updated: 05/09/2020 06:45)
- Jacp Fong(last updated: 05/08/2020 04:51)
- Caleb Thomson(last updated: 19/07/2020 06:29)
- Virgil Tonangoye(last updated: 24/05/2020 12:03)
- D. Jung(last updated: 05/05/2020 11:12)
- Syed Sabil Haider ACCA(last updated: 29/03/2020 06:37)
- Mojalefa Marothi(last updated: 24/03/2020 10:02)
- Chuong Nguyen Ngoc Hoang(last updated: 21/03/2020 11:00)
- Mohammed Silla(last updated: 15/02/2020 11:11)
- Kamel Nefzi(last updated: 29/12/2019 18:14)
- Tori Ramsey(last updated: 04/12/2019 01:20)
- abbas abasov(last updated: 02/12/2019 14:52)
- Rahul Banerji(last updated: 20/11/2019 20:15)
- Michelle Murphy(last updated: 20/11/2019 19:36)
- Oscar Serrano(last updated: 11/11/2019 02:59)
- CPA Richard Karichia Mbaabu(last updated: 25/10/2019 07:50)
- Ali issa(last updated: 20/10/2019 14:45)
- Diane Mitchell(last updated: 15/10/2019 18:18)
- Chris Crenshaw(last updated: 15/10/2019 18:04)
- Momodou .D. Faal(last updated: 10/10/2019 11:50)
- Darrin Dyches(last updated: 02/10/2019 20:15)
- Dee Smith(last updated: 01/10/2019 00:48)
- greeneco(last updated: 21/09/2019 03:56)
- mwangi kaigi(last updated: 13/09/2019 18:07)
- Tibor Rusiňák(last updated: 12/09/2019 21:26)
- Rony Medina(last updated: 11/09/2019 15:22)
- Afnan Abu Zanuna(last updated: 06/09/2019 18:17)
- zakaria chaklader(last updated: 02/09/2019 08:27)its so helpful. thanks
- Johnny Poonan(last updated: 30/08/2019 07:53)
- Prince Chakax(last updated: 09/08/2019 12:05)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Retail Inventory and Sales WorkbookInventory and Sales Excel Template Workbook for Retail.salesexcelspreadsheettrackingretail2,589add_shopping_cartfreeby Vend
OKR, PPP and KPI manager Excel Model for small startup teamsThis guide and spreadsheet is to help teams of up to 20 members manage their KPIs, OKRs, & PPPs.performancekpiexcelspreadsheetppp2,614add_shopping_cartfreeby Alexander Jarvis
Inventory Food Cost CalculatorThis can be used to track all of your numbers at the end of the month and confirm those of the accounting function.accountingcalculatorexcelspreadsheetnumbers537add_shopping_cart
Cost of Goods Manufactured Excel Model TemplateExcel model for scheduling the cost of good manufactured for your businesscogscost of goods soldinventorycost of goods manufacturedcogm6,367add_shopping_cartfreeby CFI
Cryptocurrency Portfolio TrackerCryptocurrency Portfolio Tracker in Excel that updates prices and produces a pie chart.excelspreadsheettrackingbitcoinfintech561add_shopping_cartfreeby Prks21
Inventory Valuation, Reorder and Price Trend TemplateInventory Valuation with Price Trend and Reorder Pointvaluationtemplateexcelspreadsheetinventory118add_shopping_cart$5.99by Steve Lindsey
Inventory & Stock Control Excel ModelUncomplicated inventory, stock control spreadsheet in Excelstockexcelspreadsheetproductscontrol81add_shopping_cart$10.00by Pissolato
Absorbers Excel WorkbookAbsorbers Excel Workbook created to align with Chapter 4: 'Absorbers' of textbook "Rules of Thumb for Engineers."excelspreadsheetengineeringabsorbershenrys law191add_shopping_cartfreeby Stephen Hall
Subscription E-Commerce Fundraising Financial ModelCombining an e-commerce product sales model & a subscription model to make one subscription e-commerce fundraising modelplanningfinancial modelstartupfundraisingsubscription1,665add_shopping_cart$369.00by Alexander Jarvis
Used Car Dealership - 5 Year Pro-Forma Excel Financial ModelA bottom up financial model to forecast the revenue, expenses, and cash flows of a used car dealership startup business.cogsp&lcash flowfinancial modelpro forma2,073add_shopping_cart$45.00by Jason Varner
Any questions on Inventory And COGS Excel Spreadsheet?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!