Publication number: ELQ-32615-1
View all versions & Certificate
Inventory and COGS Excel Spreadsheet
Created for the purpose of tracking your Amazon Inventory purchases and Cost of Goods Sold.
This spreadsheet was originally built by Amazon seller, Second Half Dreams to keep track of inventory purchases and cogs, however it can be used for other selling purposes outside of Amazon and adapted for use.
Before you begin to use, you should keep the following things in mind:
-Basic Excel knowledge required.
-This spreadsheet has been mainly created for those who do not have the amount of sales or volume to subscribe to Inventory Lab or other Inventory tracking software. You will find that at a certain point you will outgrow this spreadsheet.
-This sheet will not track your income and expenses.
For the spreadsheet:
Monthly tabs are included. For each month you can add what
what you bought and what you sold. If you bought an item in February it should go in the February tab. If you sold something in February, it should also go in the February tab.
You'll find your purchases in your store receipts.
Two separate lists have been created for inventory bought and inventory sold. This is because a combined lists stops working out when you're in your second month of selling.
*Originally shared on SecondHalfDreams.com*
This Best Practice includes
1 Inventory and COGS Excel Spreadsheet
Second Half Dreams offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- greeneco(last updated: 21/09/2019 03:56)
- mwangi kaigi(last updated: 13/09/2019 18:07)
- Tibor Rusiňák(last updated: 12/09/2019 21:26)
- Rony Medina(last updated: 11/09/2019 15:22)
- Afnan Abu Zanuna(last updated: 06/09/2019 18:17)
- zakaria chaklader(last updated: 02/09/2019 08:27)its so helpful. thanks
- Johnny Poonan(last updated: 30/08/2019 07:53)
- Prince Chakax(last updated: 09/08/2019 12:05)
- Ibrahim Farouk(last updated: 05/08/2019 19:10)
- fine jesulewami(last updated: 26/07/2019 18:39)
- Ricardo Mantovani Assis(last updated: 26/07/2019 11:51)Excellent model
- محمد جمال749(last updated: 23/07/2019 13:44)
- Agung Widodo(last updated: 23/07/2019 02:27)
- PapaGood(last updated: 31/05/2019 23:47)
- Jared Addo(last updated: 22/05/2019 14:32)
- Eslam Elshrkawy(last updated: 11/05/2019 20:25)
- Brett Effman(last updated: 01/05/2019 02:00)
- Dan Rosen(last updated: 04/04/2019 14:11)
- Lester Chan(last updated: 21/03/2019 03:50)
- Raffaella Baruzzo(last updated: 07/03/2019 10:39)
- amran jalil(last updated: 04/03/2019 06:56)
- Ahuva Robertson(last updated: 23/02/2019 15:53)
- Luis Manuel González Nieto(last updated: 29/01/2019 19:56)
- Rio Azul Ciência(last updated: 14/01/2019 22:07)
- Dominique Shavonne(last updated: 21/12/2018 23:13)
- Bimo Aryo Saputro(last updated: 04/12/2018 09:22)
- Hossam EL-Zarow(last updated: 01/11/2018 08:44)
- Randy Perkins(last updated: 22/10/2018 10:57)
- Daniel Osvald(last updated: 24/09/2018 08:09)
- Margery Llanes(last updated: 05/09/2018 06:22)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Retail Inventory and Sales WorkbookInventory and Sales Excel Template Workbook for Retail.salesexcelspreadsheettrackingretail1,832free by Vend
OKR, PPP and KPI manager Excel Model for small startup teamsThis guide and spreadsheet is to help teams of up to 20 members manage their KPIs, OKRs, & PPPs.performancekpiexcelspreadsheetppp1,633
Inventory Food Cost CalculatorThis can be used to track all of your numbers at the end of the month and confirm those of the accounting function.accountingcalculatorexcelspreadsheetnumbers355
Cost of Goods Manufactured Excel Model TemplateExcel model for scheduling the cost of good manufactured for your businesscogscost of goods soldinventorycost of goods manufacturedcogm3,508free by CFI
Cryptocurrency Portfolio TrackerCryptocurrency Portfolio Tracker in Excel that updates prices and produces a pie chart.excelspreadsheettrackingbitcoinfintech395free by Prks21
Excel Custom Format Cheat SheetTeaching you how to do excel custom format so that you're able to improve your spreadsheets with handy tips and tricks.excelspreadsheetcustom formattips and tricks209
Non-Wage Operating Expenses Model Excel TemplateQuick and easy way to forecast your non-wage operating expenses without having to hard code numbers each month.modelfinancial modeltemplateexceloperating expenses155free by Ben Murray
Subscription E-Commerce Fundraising Financial ModelCombining an e-commerce product sales model & a subscription model to make one subscription e-commerce fundraising modelplanningfinancial modelstartupfundraisingsubscription632$369.00 by Alexander Jarvis
Mobile App / Website - 5 Year Recurring Revenue Excel Model TemplateA financial forecasting excel model template for apps or websites that have recurring paid subscribers.dcfsensitivity analysissaasrecurring revenuetemplate1,228$95.00 by Jason Varner
Used Car Dealership - 5 Year Pro-Forma Excel Financial ModelA bottom up financial model to forecast the revenue, expenses, and cash flows of a used car dealership startup business.cogsp&lcash flowfinancial modelpro forma953$45.00 by Jason Varner
Any questions on Inventory And COGS Excel Spreadsheet?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!