Publication number: ELQ-90026-1
View all versions & Certificate
Marketing Research Template
This marketing research template comes with guidelines that allow you to conduct market research with ease.
This market research template will cover everything your potential research partner will need to know to design and estimate a cost for your project.
Athena Brand Wisdom has developed some guidelines to help clients write briefs that will get the most out of their research partners. There is no one way to write a research brief, but what does matter is that you give your partners the direction they need to really deliver on your objectives. A good brief can also serve as a benchmark for all parties to measure the results by.
Just remember: the more direction you give your partners, the better results you will get!
This template consists of the following sections:
• Background: What is the context for this research?
• Research Purpose: What is the role of this research?
• Research Objectives: What do we want from this research?
• Target Audience: Whom do we want to talk to?
• Research Stimulus: What material does the research need to explore?
• Existing Research or Other Information: What do we already know?
• Suggested Approach: What method do we have in mind?
• Timeframe: When do we need the results?
• Reporting Requirements: How do we want the findings to be presented?
• Budget: How much is available to spend?
• Client Contact Information:
Originally shared on www.athenabrand.com
This Best Practice includes
1 Word Document
Athena Brand Wisdom offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Rate this Downloadable Best Practice
Write a review
- Thomas Craven(last updated: 01/08/2021 19:34)
- Zied Magzoub(last updated: 29/11/2020 06:38)
- Amrit Kaur 18(last updated: 07/11/2020 14:30)
- Valeri Mirchev(last updated: 27/03/2020 09:46)
- Rumana Amin(last updated: 27/02/2020 07:41)
- Silviyanti Pangke(last updated: 20/01/2020 07:15)
- Sofia Jiang(last updated: 23/02/2019 03:16)
- Abdul Ghafur BE, MCIOB, AClArb, CQS,610(last updated: 07/01/2019 08:34)
- Firas Eideh(last updated: 18/09/2018 11:15)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Marketing Plan TemplateAn easy guide to creating a simple document that contains details of your marketing-based plansstrategymarketingmarketing plantemplate1,255add_shopping_cart
One Page Marketing Plan: Get Customers to Choose YouEmotionally trigger your customers for them to pick you.strategyplanmarketingcustomerstemplate1,030add_shopping_cart
One Page Marketing Plan for Anyone to UseList your major ideas down to focus on strategy conclusions.strategyplanmarketingcustomertemplate1,093add_shopping_cart
Product Pricing Strategy InsightsMastering the Art of Pricing: What the Textbooks Don't Teach Youstrategyproductmarketingpricingstartups1,759add_shopping_cart
Pricing Your Product: Product Costing Excel TemplateExcel spreadsheet to calculate how much it costs to produce your product.productmarketingpricingcoststemplate49,207add_shopping_cart
How to Do Market Research: A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Your Buyer's JourneyLearn all you need to know about market research with this comprehensive step-by-step guide.strategymarketingmarket researchproductsb2b196add_shopping_cart
Product Launches Tips and TricksA Tutorial on Valuable Product Launch Tips and tricksstrategyproductmarketingstrategiestips200add_shopping_cart
SWOT & PESTLE Analysis BundleThe easiest way to create stunning SWOT and PESTLE Analysis dashboards in minutes.strategymarketingswottemplateexcel42add_shopping_cart
How to Use the Ansoff Matrix to Develop a Marketing StrategyThis 'how-to' methodology explains the 4 main strategies you can use when adopting the Ansoff Matrix for marketing.strategyriskmarketingstrategieshow to781add_shopping_cart
Sample/Template : Commercial Contract Administrative Services AgreementSample/Template : Commercial Contract Administrative Services Agreementservicetemplatesampleagreementadministrative36add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Marketing Research Template?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!