Last version published: 26/04/2018 13:08
Publication number: ELQ-79147-2
View all versions & Certificate
Project Calculation for Rooftop Photovoltaic Installations
Financial Model for your rooftop photovoltaic installations.
This is a great model for tracking and projecting the finances of your photovoltaic installations.
This model includes a useful "How to use this model" tab, that guides you through all of the functions of the model.
The summary page allows you to input vital financial information with regard to your rooftop PV installations. This includes the total capacity of your installations, the yearly productions, the incomes receivable, investment and installation costs, expenses and the overall financial structure.
As such, the summary page allows you to conduct a thorough financial plan for your rooftop PV installations and calculates the project return post financing and tax, and the overall return on investment.
Furthermore, it constructs two charts to visualise the figures. One based on the cash flow waterfall and the other based on the pay back period in years.
The capital service tab will allow you to track your debt capital, interest, principal and straightline repayment. The depreciation tab will also allow you to keep track of the depreciation of your investments over time.
Ultimately, this is a great tool for planning and tracking the finances of your rooftop PV installations.
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel Spreadsheet
Florian Kroeber offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
4.7 / 5 (37 votes)
- Rate this Downloadable Best Practice
Write a review
- Laura Lazar(last updated: 12/11/2021 13:14)
- Jaejin(JJ) Kim(last updated: 15/10/2021 13:39)
- Nur Hanis(last updated: 30/08/2021 19:00)
- Christophe Athanase(last updated: 09/08/2021 09:03)
- sonika joon(last updated: 18/01/2021 05:14)
- Keks Moeda(last updated: 14/11/2020 09:08)
- Moch Arief Albachrony(last updated: 03/11/2020 09:59)
- Vasile Popovici the Excel guru(last updated: 08/10/2020 15:23)
- Mas Agus Supriyono(last updated: 06/10/2020 23:12)
- Cedric de Cock(last updated: 18/09/2020 14:06)
- Berndt Christian Schramme(last updated: 26/06/2020 22:39)
- Tome Ongalo(last updated: 19/06/2020 09:41)
- Matt Cherian(last updated: 14/04/2020 23:50)
- Divin Varghese(last updated: 09/11/2019 11:07)
- ramez rahman(last updated: 25/10/2019 05:41)
- Christopher Ifejika(last updated: 20/10/2019 04:00)
- CCoggins(last updated: 25/07/2019 21:11)
- Kaushal Kkumar(last updated: 25/06/2019 05:39)
- Ken Smith(last updated: 17/06/2019 01:31)
- Jitiwat Yaungket(last updated: 08/06/2019 05:51)
- Prasanna Babu(last updated: 31/05/2019 10:05)
- Juan Hinojosa Cortina(last updated: 30/03/2019 17:53)
- Tawanda C(last updated: 20/03/2019 13:40)
- Neelam Meena(last updated: 10/03/2019 06:14)
- Khoa Trần(last updated: 28/02/2019 08:31)
- Nur Adyanie Mohamad(last updated: 28/02/2019 02:25)
- Hafizal Aziz(last updated: 26/11/2018 02:02)
- Oti Edema(last updated: 18/11/2018 12:03)
- Hasib Ahmed Mazumder(last updated: 12/11/2018 10:39)
- Piyush Kapoor(last updated: 08/11/2018 05:45)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Solar (PV) Power Plant - Project Finance ModelProject Finance Model providing forecast and profitability analysis of a development and operating scenario for a Solar (PV) Power Plant.irrfinancial modelproject financesolarinvestor returns99add_shopping_cart
Independent Power Producer (IPP) Excel ModelExtensive and detailed Excel Model for Independent Power Producersfinancial modelfinancial projectionsoperating expensesfinancial assumptionsrenewable energy6,086add_shopping_cart
Solar PV Project and Tax Equity Financial Excel ModelA full & professional 17 sheets Solar PV project and tax equity finance mode in Microsoft Excel.financial modelproject financesolarexcelrenewable energy2,249add_shopping_cart
Start Up Wind Farm Excel Model and Valuation TemplateModel that presents an investment in the construction of a wind farm and the sale of the energy generated from it.financial modelexcel modelpayback periodrenewable energycash on cash1,869add_shopping_cart
Off Shore Wind Project Finance Excel ModelDetailed excel model for tracking and projecting the finances of your off shore wind investments.financial modelfinancial projectionsenergyrenewable energyoff shore wind2,330add_shopping_cart
Hydro Excel Model - with Commodity Price Risk and Monte Carlo SimulationFinancial model for hydro investments including commodity price risk and monte carlo simulationfinancial modelrenewable energyhydro powerrenewable energy modelrenewable energy finance1,900add_shopping_cart
Tax Equity Analysis Excel Model for U.S. Renewable Energy ProjectsExcel model for renewable energy projects with analysis of tax equity.financial modelsolarrenewable energyrenewable energy financerenewable energy project2,926add_shopping_cart
Abacus Solar & Wind Debt Sculpting Financial ModelFree, debt sculpting financial model for solar, wind, and other renewable energy and PPP transactions.sensitivity analysisfinancial modelfinancial modellingproject financesolar1,201add_shopping_cart
UK - Solar PV Excel ModelThis model assesses the profitability of UK Solar Plant.project financesolarpricevbauk1,436add_shopping_cart
Multiple Currency Analysis and Development Analysis in Solar Plant Excel ModelExcel model for multiple currency and development analysis of your solar plant projectsfinancial analysisfinancial modeloperating costsrenewable energyrenewable energy model1,034add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Project Calculation For Rooftop Photovoltaic Installations?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!