Last version published: 05/01/2021 13:51
Publication number: ELQ-91975-2
View all versions & Certificate
Enterprise Wide AML, CTF, Sanctions Risk Assessment (EWRA) template
EWRA (Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment) template in Microsoft Excel
Acquire business license for $2,500.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (EWRA) template for AML, CTF and Sanctions risk assessment for a financial institution (bank, payments or electronic money operators, etc.).
• conduct EWRA based on industry best practice and recommendations;
• save time on template development and definition of relevant risks;
• identify gaps or opportunities for improvement in AML policies, procedures and processes;
• make informed decisions about risk appetite and implementation of control efforts, allocation of resources, technology spend;
• assist management in understanding how the structure of a business unit or business line’s AML compliance programme aligns with its risk profile;
• develop risk mitigation strategies including applicable internal controls and therefore lower a business unit or business line’s residual risk exposure;
• ensure senior management are made aware of the key risks, control gaps and remediation efforts;
• ensure regulators are made aware of the key risks, control gaps and remediation efforts across the FI;
• assist management in ensuring that resources and priorities are aligned with its risks.
Write a review
- Good template for EWRA/BRA (AML-CTF and sanctions)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Any questions on Enterprise Wide AML, CTF, Sanctions Risk Assessment (EWRA) Template?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!