Publication number: ELQ-96976-1
View all versions & Certificate
Black-Scholes Option Pricing Models
This document comprises of 4 incredibly useful Black-Scholes option pricing models.
Within this tool, you will find 4 different Black-Scholes option pricing models. These are:
1) The original Black-Scholes option pricing model
2) An extension that includes a constant yield and continuous dividend payment
3) Another extension for dividends known with certainty during the life of the option
4) A Black-Scholes based model for approximating the value of an American call
- The first model is the basic Black-Scholes model, with the European option on an asset that does not pay dividends.
- The second model is an extension of the original Black-Scholes model. This model differs from the original in that it assumes that the underlying asset pays dividends continuously and at a constant yield.
- The third model within this tool is the Known Dividend model. This, again, is a modification of the basic Black-Scholes model, and includes dividends which are known with certainty.
- The final model is the American Option with Known Dividend model. This model approximates the value of an American call with known dividends.
The tool also includes a technical note, which succinctly explains the math behind all of the calculations within these models and shows how the models' assumptions are generated. This technical note also offers suggestions of the scenarios in which each model may be useful.
This business tool includes
1 Excel Spreadsheet
Michael Ho offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
People using this tool also downloaded
Real Estate Non Disclosure Agreement TemplateA ready-made template tailored to real estate that protects all parties involved in a real estate dealreal estatelegaldealnon disclosure agreementbuyerseller176 remove_red_eyefreeby Anita Grose
Monadic Price Testing Excel TemplateA tool designed to analyze peoples' purchase intention at different price points and for alternative products.pricingmonadic price testingpricing methodspricing modelspricing technique579 remove_red_eye
E-Feeder & Cable Calculator SpreadsheetCalculator in Excel to help you work out E-Feeder & Cablecalculatorexcelengineeringspreadsheetselectrical engineeringe-feedercable306 remove_red_eye
SWOT Analysis Excel TemplateA tool to identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that a company encounters.opportunitiesswotthreatsweaknessesswot analysisstrengthsexternal analysisinternal analysis174 remove_red_eye
Cryptocurrency Portfolio Excel SheetA simple crypto portfolio live tracking spreadsheet - updates ROI!investmentsportfoliotrackercryptocurrency348 remove_red_eyefreeby Kerlo1203
Van Westendorp Price Sensitivity Meter Excel TemplateA tool designed to determine consumer price preferences.pricingpricing methodsdemand estimationprice sensitivitypricing techniquesrevenue estimationprice sensitivity meter1,213 remove_red_eye
Operating Expense Ratio Excel TemplateA template to calculate the operating expense ratio in Excel.revenueexpensesreal estateoperating expensesoperating expense ratiooerratio36 remove_red_eye
How to Know Which Valuation Technique to UseThis guide shows the pros and cons of valuation methods and when to use each valuation techniquedcflbodiscounted cash flow analysiscomparable compsvaluation techniquevaluation methodsprecedent transaction analysis16 remove_red_eye
Three Statement Financial ModelingA guide to help investment bankers and associates know how to create a three-statement financial model.financeinvestment bankingfinancial modeling123 remove_red_eye
Gasoline/CNG/Petrol/Diesel Station Company Financial ModelThis financial model focuses on valuation/analysis of a company in business of Gasoline/CNG/Petrol/Diesel selling.cash flowvaluation modelbusiness modelsdiscounted cash flowscenario analysisthree statement modelcost analysisreturn on investments63 remove_red_eye$49.00by Karan Kaushal
Any questions on Black-Scholes Option Pricing Models?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!