Publication number: ELQ-92614-1
View all versions & Certificate
Retail Inventory Management Template
Detailed, easy to use template for managing your business' inventory
This tool will help you monitor and track your retail business' inventory and sales. This tool will allow you to monitor the inventory of each individual piece of stock based on its SKU number and product name. The table will allow you to input values in relation to each individual piece of stock, including: Beginning inventory value, purchases, beginning inventory quantity, ending inventory value, units sold, physical counted inventory value, and net sales.
These input values will then automatically generate a series of useful statistics and results. This will give you an overview of your business' average inventory, cost of goods sold, gross margin, inventory turnover rate, sell through percentage, gross margin return on investment and your shrinkage.
As such, through the inputting of simple data, this tool will generate a series of insightful statistics and figures that will help you to keep a track of your business' inventory.
This will also give you the opportunity to compare and contrast the performance of different products within your inventory. The sales tab will also allow you to monitor the sales performance of your inventory depending on its cost, selling price, units sold and overall revenue. This will then automatically calculate the gross profit and profit margin made by each of your products.
This is the perfect tool for managing your retail business' inventory and sales performance.
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel Spreadsheet
Alan Friedman offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
4.5 / 5 (53 votes)
- Rate this Downloadable Best Practice
Write a review
- Sohail Munir(last updated: 29/12/2020 05:59)
- Muhammad Usman26(last updated: 24/08/2020 17:21)
- Donna Adarlo(last updated: 02/07/2020 06:53)
- Ityo Elvis Taveretem(last updated: 07/05/2020 10:49)
- Tahseen Raza(last updated: 20/04/2020 07:53)
- TS6760(last updated: 16/04/2020 20:57)
- Vincent Muema(last updated: 23/03/2020 07:05)
- Samson Paul Smith(last updated: 18/12/2019 03:04)Good
- kulpaya juivaramit(last updated: 13/12/2019 05:15)
- Moftah Jordan(last updated: 10/11/2019 12:38)
- shamim khan(last updated: 30/10/2019 17:21)
- Erick Ramandhaka(last updated: 17/10/2019 22:41)
- Ravindu Rasanga(last updated: 21/09/2019 08:04)
- Christia Flores(last updated: 19/09/2019 04:04)
- Isaac Ibhade(last updated: 21/08/2019 13:13)
- Karl Gonzales(last updated: 21/08/2019 12:35)
- Mustapha El Mir(last updated: 17/08/2019 09:40)
- Rani Global Private Limited(last updated: 06/08/2019 18:09)
- AMOL BHUJBAL(last updated: 30/06/2019 09:55)
- Binu Joseph(last updated: 25/06/2019 06:48)
- Peter Malmuo(last updated: 03/06/2019 13:42)
- David P. Gilley559(last updated: 02/06/2019 22:59)
- Mohd Danish629(last updated: 22/05/2019 04:32)
- Udaya M(last updated: 20/05/2019 21:16)
- AhadKamal(last updated: 19/05/2019 20:59)
- May Ng(last updated: 09/05/2019 11:49)
- Crépin Kayembe(last updated: 07/05/2019 11:37)
- D D260(last updated: 01/05/2019 20:40)
- vicky waran(last updated: 04/04/2019 12:58)
- Tun Han Fu(last updated: 01/04/2019 14:57)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Sales Commission Excel CalculatorThis Excel Sales Commission Calculator is an efficient tool for organising payments to employees in the sales industry.salescalculatorhremployeeslead929add_shopping_cart
The Complete Kitchen Costs Management BundleThis Kitchen Costs Management bundle is a fantastic combination of templates to help streamline restaurant finances.salesmanagementcalculatorcoststemplate370add_shopping_cart$10.00by Chef David Buchanan
Financial Ratios Analysis: Inventory ManagementThis video will analyse and explain the inventory turnover ratio, helping you track and manage your stock more easilyinventory managementinventory trackinginventory turnoverstock managementinventory turnover ratio160freeby Kieran McSherry
Inventory Analysis and ManagementInventory balance movements, days inventory outstanding (DIO), turnover, seasonality, aging analysis, planning ordersstockdue diligenceinventoryinventory managementinventory turnover261add_shopping_cart$20.00by Andrei Okhlopkov
Simple In/Out Inventory Management Excel Template - 1 Location -This excel model will help you track the quantity and value of your inventory.simpleinventory templateinventory managementtrack inventory3,598add_shopping_cart
Sales Tracking Template - DashboardSales Tracking Template in Excelkey performance indicatorssaleskpisales processsales performance672add_shopping_cart$29.00by Henry Sheykin
Inventory Tracking Excel Template - Multiple LocationsManage inventory that moves back and forth between multiple locations (up to 21).inventory managementinventory trackingmultiple locationssku tracking3,875add_shopping_cart
Inventory Management and Analysis best practice with dynamic chartsInventory Management and Analysis best practice. Useful to the Management team as well as to external financial analyst.inventoryinventory managementinventory analysisdiocountback method918add_shopping_cart$35.00by HEURTEBIZE
BCG Matrix - Key Account Management Business Development PowerPoint Template SlideA PowerPoint Template & Excel Model based on BCG Matrix - identify opportunities in a Key Account Manager's Portfolio.salesstrategy consultingbusiness developmentbcg matrixboston consulting group587add_shopping_cart$9.00by Tim Demoures
Value Proposition Generator - Excel ModelAn Excel model with a full step-by-step methodology to identify your Value Proposition as a Marketing or Sales Manager.salesmarketing strategyvalue propositionsales performancesales strategy62add_shopping_cart$19.00by Tim Demoures
Discussion feed for Retail Inventory Management Template
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!
- how do i download the excel tool1arrow_drop_uparrow_drop_downReply reply
- Hi Aziz,
Let us answer this one for you. To download the Retail Inventory Management Template by Alan Friedman, simply click on "Download for Free" then go to your Cart and follow the steps. This should lead you to "Your Library", click on the title of the page and you will be then re-directed to a page with a big blue "Download" button. The file will then appear in the "downloads" folder on your computer/mac.
Hope this helps!
The Eloquens Team
- the cart only provides images and doesnt take me to library. what can i do?