Last version published: 02/02/2018 14:49
Publication number: ELQ-15307-2
View all versions & Certificate
Comparing Dividend Discount Model (DDM) and Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) Excel Models: Two Stage Valuation
This Excel Valuation model compares the DDM and FCFE models for a Two Stage Valuation
Prof. Aswath Damodaran offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Growth Rate in Stable Phase
- FCFE (Dividends) in Stable Phase
- Cost of Equity in Stable Phase
- Price at the end of growth phase
- Additional cash build up over high growth period
- Present Value of FCFE in high growth phase
- Present Value of Terminal Price
- Present Value of Cash build up in terminal year
- Value of the stock
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on Comparing Dividend Discount Model (DDM) And Free Cash Flow To Equity (FCFE) Excel Models: Two Stage Valuation?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!