Last version published: 01/02/2019 17:08
Publication number: ELQ-79125-2
View all versions & Certificate
DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) Excel Monte Carlo Simulation Model
A simplified DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) Monte Carlo Simulation model in Excel
Welcome to our simplified DCF Monte Carlo Simulation model.
Syleus and Partners have developed a financial toolbox for excel applications.
This spreadsheet shows the use of our user-defined function FinBoxMonteCarlo.
Through combining all customized financial functions, our toolbox provides any financial expert the right instrument to solve every financial puzzle.
Our used toolbox function in this spreadsheet uses our Monte Carlo function based on a minimum and maximum value with a normal distribution.
Our Beta generator calculates the statistical information that includes minimum, maximum and mean-value of the simulation. Moreover, the full version also reports other statistical information, like standard deviation, heteroscedasticity, media, mode or other statistical information.
A full model will be shortly available and if you are interested you can sign-up for our mailing list.
This demonstration model uses only 5 Monte Carlo variables, but the full version can handle multiple variables. Moreover, our statistical report shows the results of only one output variable, the full addition does not have this limitation.
We have included many other financial customized functions In our Financial toolbox. For example, we have a Monte Carlo Simulator based on a worse, best and mean case generator. All our models are bundled in one application and the financial customized functions are integrated.
The Excel comes with a DLL file with simulation software that has to be in the same folder as the excel sheet. There are 2 versions: one for 32 and one for 64 bits versions of Excel.
We also have included in this version a Ribbon to use the software more easier.
This business tool includes
1 Excel spreadsheet for 32 or 64 bits and 32 and 64 bits DLL file with the simulation software.
Hans Ensing offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
This financial model gives users the change to run a Monte Carlo simulation and shows the effect of the variable on a simplified discounted cash flow model.
Multiple scenario calculations.
- Amir Ganic(last updated: 16/06/2019 11:50)
- Shaun Bruyns(last updated: 01/06/2019 18:42)
- Reyhan Sharifli396(last updated: 02/05/2019 18:23)
- Zaheer U Din(last updated: 19/04/2019 06:05)
- Greg Law(last updated: 17/04/2019 00:14)
- Lucas CALDERON(last updated: 13/04/2019 20:00)
- 상철 한(last updated: 28/03/2019 08:07)
- Julia Seixas(last updated: 21/03/2019 12:02)
- Alex Wei(last updated: 06/03/2019 18:43)
- mehboob mumbra(last updated: 25/02/2019 18:58)
- Dan Byers(last updated: 25/02/2019 00:43)
- Orkhan Rustamov(last updated: 13/02/2019 22:12)
- Tibor Rusiňák(last updated: 30/01/2019 11:24)
- Elena A Ulansky(last updated: 31/12/2018 19:34)
- Filippo Regina(last updated: 19/11/2018 10:42)
- Amit K Bedi(last updated: 12/11/2018 20:24)
- Aria Imam(last updated: 01/11/2018 08:17)
- Faraz(last updated: 30/10/2018 09:34)
- Michael liu(last updated: 28/10/2018 16:21)
- Amir Bidavisi(last updated: 26/10/2018 16:13)
- Farrukh Javaid(last updated: 26/10/2018 10:27)
- Andrei Maliutin(last updated: 24/10/2018 14:18)
- Chav Ivanov(last updated: 23/10/2018 18:59)
- Ronnawat Prangtip(last updated: 18/10/2018 08:03)
- Srinivasan Thirugnanasambandam(last updated: 17/10/2018 16:13)
- Bruno Cavazzuti(last updated: 14/10/2018 21:26)
- Niels Den Boer(last updated: 11/10/2018 16:54)
- Satish Ramanathan(last updated: 11/10/2018 15:12)
People using this tool also downloaded
Quick valuation: Net present value (NPV) CalculatorA calculator for a quick net present value (NPV) calculation for valuing a businessvaluationnpvdcfdiscounted cash flownet present value357$15.00 by ModellingGuy
"La Doria" Excel Valuation ModelValuation Model of La Doria (public company)valuationdcfdiscounted cash flowexcelpublic company129
DCF Model with Bear and Bull Scenarios in ExcelA DCF model built for public equity valuations, with a bull and bear scenario analysis to evaluate upside/downside riskmodelvaluationequitydcfdiscounted cash flow1,554$20.00 by Colin Ferrian
Sensitivity Analysis Using ExcelIn this video you will learn how to carry out sensitivity analysis using Excel.analysisfinancesensitivitydcfsensitivity analysis923free by Finance Walk
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) ModelA step by step Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Tutorial (DCF model)analysisfinancevaluationdcfprivate equity34,600
Business Valuation Excel Model with Economic Value AddedBusiness and investment valuation model with economic value added (EVA) calculations.financevaluationdcfevaeconomic value added1,312
Discount Cash Flow Template in ExcelThis is a discounted cash flow (DCF) template with income statement, balance sheet, FCF calculation & FV calculation.valuationcash flowdcfinvestordiscounted cash flow386free by Andrew Han
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Model Template + InstructionsLearn how to build a simple DCF Model aligned with Investment Banking best practices.valuationdcfdiscounted cash flowtemplateexcel675free by Wall Street Prep
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Model (Academic Quality)A simple DCF model serving as an academic exercise to understand how financial modeling works.financevaluationcorporate financedcfdiscounted cash flow1,694free by Joshua Wong
The Discounted Free Cash Flow (DCF) ModelA full discounted cash flow excel model for a complete businessfinancevaluationpresent valueassetsdcf1,425free by Joseph Andrews
Discussion feed for DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) Excel Monte Carlo Simulation Model
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!