Last version published: 25/04/2017 15:20
Publication number: ELQ-62775-3
View all versions & Certificate
A Guide to Marketplaces: Handbook and Slides
A full guide dedicated and geared at Marketplace Startups
At Version One, we love marketplaces. By simply having a look at our portfolio, it is easy to understand how important we find marketplaces to be for the future of commerce.
This past year, much of our blog content has been focused on helping marketplace founders build their own organisations. This is given since we noticed that a lot of valuable information available for tech startups, does not deal particularly with marketplaces.
Anyone building a marketplace company is aware that marketplaces face unique complications - this includes solving the supply and demand link and monetizing when services are delivered offline.
For that reason, we have designed this handbook, "A guide to Marketplaces", which brings together a variety of insights we’ve learned from both experience with working with marketplace firms and industry analyses.
The handbook serves to break down barriers to how goods and services are bought and sold; it can guide you through the path of building supply and can help you trigger the virtuous circle of supply and demand.
This guide has been greatly successful. Given that it provides content geared at marketplace startups, it has been recognized with over 20,000 downloads alongside the https://www.eloquens.com/method/qEpFAB/marketplace-kpi-dashboard
For that reason, we have decided to put this handbook into a Guide to Marketplace Deck, where we have summarized the content into a PPT presentation, that is faster to read and serves as reference.
Feel free to have a look through both contents.
(This content was originally published on versionone.vc)
- The Version One Team
This business tool includes
2 PDF files
Version One offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Bassam Abdulghani(last updated: 19/02/2019 06:53)
- Luis Manuel González Nieto(last updated: 20/01/2019 23:13)
- Jasmine Chen(last updated: 16/01/2019 04:10)
- John Gregg(last updated: 07/12/2018 10:45)
- Miguel Benavides(last updated: 30/11/2018 11:35)
- Asiman Abdullayev(last updated: 22/10/2018 12:18)
- Debazit Datta(last updated: 21/10/2018 15:29)
- Malik Ihsan Ali(last updated: 19/10/2018 10:10)
- Antoine Arbuckle(last updated: 25/09/2018 15:35)
- Henry N.A Cobblah(last updated: 23/09/2018 14:11)
- Carlo de Bassa Scheresberg(last updated: 22/09/2018 16:20)
- Alex Mueller(last updated: 20/09/2018 03:07)
- Diego Berrío(last updated: 12/09/2018 13:52)
- Naveen Hegde(last updated: 05/09/2018 19:05)
- Sporforya Find Sport(last updated: 05/09/2018 18:52)
- Artak Mikaelyan(last updated: 30/08/2018 19:58)
- M Abhipraya(last updated: 11/08/2018 01:48)
- Gulnaz(last updated: 03/08/2018 12:40)
- Christian Herrero(last updated: 03/08/2018 04:55)
- Alexandre Marquesi - Ph.D. MKT Digital(last updated: 01/08/2018 03:39)MARAVILHOS
- Basim Albeladi(last updated: 22/07/2018 05:10)
- Albert Wardhana(last updated: 21/07/2018 07:28)
- Mohammad A. Khamis Alyakhri(last updated: 27/04/2018 19:51)
- Steven Thomas(last updated: 27/04/2018 17:12)
- Mark Hogan(last updated: 31/03/2018 22:47)
- Louise Boudoux(last updated: 21/03/2017 04:31)
People using this tool also downloaded
Marketplace KPI Excel DashboardDesigned to evaluate a marketplace organisation's performance.performancestartupventure capitaldashboardkpientrepreneurtemplatevcfreedownloadmarketplace3,093 remove_red_eye
Business Plan TemplateIndicative sample template to be filled up to define your objectives and determine how you'll achieve them.toolbusiness planmodelstartupguidepdffreedownload1,659 remove_red_eye
Pitch Deck Template for Early Stage StartupsTo raise capital, use this strong pitch deck.investorstartupspitchvcfreedownloaddeckpowerpointstep by step551 remove_red_eye
VC Valuation Methods Excel Model with sensitivityAn Excel Model outlining different Startup Early Stage VC Valuation Methods (Quantitative and Qualitative).startupsfreedownloadcashing invaluation startupsvaluing startupstemplate valuationearly stage valuationtool valuation358 remove_red_eyefreeby David Stark
How to build a successful Digital Marketing and Measurement ModelA 5-step guide to perfecting your digital marketing and measurement model.stepsmarketingmodelguidepdffreecommercedigital marketingmeasurement561 remove_red_eye
Simple GANTT Chart Template for Kick-offsThe GANTT chart template used by Paua Ventures to kick off meetings with our new investments.ganttchartinvestorstemplateexcelvcfreedownloadxls814 remove_red_eye
One Page Marketing Plan for Anyone to UseList your major ideas down to focus on strategy conclusions.strategyplanmarketingcustomertemplatesamplepdffreedownload713 remove_red_eyefreeby Ivana Taylor
Sales Leader's Guide to KPIsVarious sales KPIs and other metrics in a sales dashboard to keep your sales team on top of its game.salesguidedashboardkpihelppdffree294 remove_red_eye
A Beginner's Guide to KPIsA guide to today's most prominent and commonly used KPIs for businesses.guidedashboardkpihelppdfbeginner680 remove_red_eye
3-Sided Marketplace Excel Financial Model TemplateFinancial model of a 3-sided marketplace where you have: supplier, the end-customer and a 3rd party i.e. advertiservaluationfinancial modelstartupsfinancial modelingmarketplacestartup financial model2-sided market2-sided marketplaceliquidity on the marketplace3-sided market3-sided marketplacemarketplace financial models20 remove_red_eyefreeby Asen Gyczew
Any questions on A Guide To Marketplaces: Handbook And Slides?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!