Publication number: ELQ-87254-1
View all versions & Certificate
Cash Flow Statement Template in Excel
Cash Flow Statement Template in Excel containing a suggested list of profit and expenses items your business may have.
As noted in the short description, in this cash flow statement you will find a suggested list of expenses and profit items you may find within a typical business. All of these items can be modified by adding or removing rows and inputting your own items.To start, input the financial year at the top and in the first column enter your opening balance figure.
You should note that this particular statement assumes all figures are GST inclusive.
After you've entered your figures, the sheet automatically calculates your net profit and totals at the bottom. If you're removing or adding rows, you should double-check your numbers to make sure the calculations have been maintained.
Gross profit ÷ net sales = sales - cost of goods sold -any other expenses related to the production of a good or service.
Net profit = Gross profit ÷ net sales - Total expenses.
This cash flow statement is intended to be solely a guide and does not constitute as financial advice. You shold discuss and verify your financial statements with a financial advisor, qualified accountant, or a solicitor.
*Originally found on business.gov.au*
This Best Practice includes
1 Cash Flow Statement Template in Excel
Australian Government offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
4.7 / 5 (25 votes)
- Rate this Downloadable Best Practice
Write a review
- Czarlene Ansay (Accountant) Certified(last updated: 12/05/2021 12:19)
- Atef Shaddad(last updated: 27/03/2020 16:44)
- Paul Basil 656(last updated: 16/03/2020 12:23)
- Παπαζαχαρίου Πέτρος(last updated: 11/03/2020 23:54)
- Vinod kerai(last updated: 19/01/2020 18:51)
- Zinnita Rhoden(last updated: 23/12/2019 01:47)
- Azrena Ibrahim732(last updated: 08/12/2019 02:09)
- MoniM(last updated: 04/12/2019 20:51)
- Kirill Gabelev(last updated: 24/05/2019 16:09)
- Gima KN(last updated: 21/04/2019 12:15)
- Kobe Kobson Motlhatlhedi(last updated: 15/04/2019 07:10)
- Rosendo Garcia(last updated: 20/03/2019 01:56)
- Mohamed Adel Murshedy(last updated: 07/02/2019 13:42)
- Daniele Muzio(last updated: 31/01/2019 19:47)
- faizal nasution(last updated: 20/12/2018 08:22)
- INAM ULLAH(last updated: 14/12/2018 13:16)
- Vu Diep(last updated: 03/12/2018 07:55)
- Venkatesh P M(last updated: 13/11/2018 05:03)
- MBA Pablo J. Romero Guerrero(last updated: 11/11/2018 14:42)
- Maksym Melnychuk(last updated: 27/10/2018 21:12)
- Nut.Blue(last updated: 18/09/2018 07:29)
- Tom Juhl Petersen(last updated: 17/09/2018 16:53)
- Mahmoud Mostafa(last updated: 20/08/2018 18:21)
- Puleng Seakgwa(last updated: 23/07/2018 08:42)
- سیدعلی بنی طبا(last updated: 02/07/2018 15:09)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Cash Flow Statement Excel TemplateThis is a highly professional, ready-to-use Cash Flow Statement template for analyzing your company's financials.businessfinancecashcash flow statementexcel984add_shopping_cart
Cash Flow Projection Worksheet in ExcelThis cash flow projection worksheet will help you to record your estimates of cash receipts and expenditures.businessprojectionsfinancemodelcash flow400add_shopping_cart
Cash Flow Budget Excel Model - Any IndustryThis is a professional Cash-Flow Budget template, which is suitable for all industries.financecash flowtemplateexcelall industries473add_shopping_cart
Annual Cash Flow ForecasterThis model is to help you forecast your cash flows for the next year. Built in excel with explanatory video included.yearlyprojectionssalescash flowcash252add_shopping_cart
T-Chart Excel TemplateMake decision-making easier with our T-Chart Excel Template including 6 ready-to-use charts to choose from.financeaccountingdecision makingtemplateexcel37add_shopping_cart
1 Year P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and Breakeven AnalysisProfessional excel templates for those wanting quality financial statements or those starting a new business!businessprofitfinanciallossp&l101add_shopping_cart
10-Year Financial Projections (by month) Excel ModelThis is a highly detailed financial projection model for a 10-year period with monthly detailing.businessp&lfinancemodelcash flow185add_shopping_cart
RLCPlan 24 - your 24 period forecast templateSpreadsheet template for a 24-period financial forecastbusinessprofitfinancialbudgetvaluation48add_shopping_cart
13 Week Cash Forecast Excel Model ExampleThis 13 Week Cash Forecast Tool is the first step to getting your cash flow under control.financecash flowaccountingleadershipcash management1,307add_shopping_cart
Accountant in BusinessLet's understand what an accountant does for a business.businessfinanceaccountingcourseaccountant194add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Cash Flow Statement Template In Excel?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!