Publication number: ELQ-38637-1
View all versions & Certificate
Inventory and Stock Management Tool in Excel
An inventory and stock management excel tool to help you manage your inventory items with ease.
This Inventory and Stock Management tool in Excel is a great solution for any small businesses who manage anything from raw materials to finished products, or even anything in between. In this Excel spreadsheet you will find 3 tabs:
1) Daily Stocktake: here you can record your daily movement of stock that goes in and out of your business. Incoming stock can be the purchase of goods or raw materials. It can also be the finished product that is ready to be sold. Outgoing stock can be the sale of a finished product to a client, or the use of raw materials.
2) Stock Inventory: here you need to enter a figure for the initial amount of stock you have for the time period in question. The embedded formulas will do the calculations for you.
3) Stock Database: here you need to enter all information about your stock, including a short description about each stock item, and a reference code.
> Some example data has been filled in to this template so that you get an idea of where everything goes. Delete these figures before starting.
> In the 'stock database' tab, add all of your stock items. Give each one a unique reference code or else the formulas won't work. Also try to not delete items as this can affect calculations.
> Then, go to the 'stock inventory' tab and add the initial amounts of stock. The items you added in the 'stock database' tab should be automatically showing in this tab.
> Go to the 'daily stocktake' tab and record the daily movements of stock in and out of the business. Use the dropdown menu to choose the right item of stock.
Originally shared on: www.zervant.com
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel File
Zervant offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Rate this Downloadable Tool
Write a review
- pamela tshabangu(last updated: 26/02/2020 10:16)
- Diane Mitchell(last updated: 15/10/2019 18:08)inventory management
- Jerry Wong(last updated: 30/09/2019 12:26)
- Xaris Rebel(last updated: 02/07/2019 07:59)
- Fereshte Ghaffari(last updated: 08/05/2019 05:31)
- Nikolay Shkoda(last updated: 12/03/2019 13:54)
- Randy Perkins(last updated: 22/10/2018 10:34)
- Antony a(last updated: 12/10/2018 18:24)
- Azraai Azizan(last updated: 20/09/2018 01:43)
- Marc Verpaele(last updated: 10/07/2018 08:13)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Inventory Analysis Excel TemplateAn analytical tool that is very useful for distributors, retailers and others willing to evaluate inventory management.turnoveranalysisproductstockefficiency146add_shopping_cart
How to do Inventory Management for Small BusinessesGain an invaluable insight on how to do inventory management, by using fast and efficient technologies.startupssmall businessinventoryinventory managementqr codes131freeby David Hay
Inventory Management and Analysis best practice with dynamic chartsInventory Management and Analysis best practice. Useful to the Management team as well as to external financial analyst.inventoryinventory managementinventory analysisdiocountback method257add_shopping_cart$39.00by HEURTEBIZE
Customer Invoicing System Excel ModelCustomer Invoicing and Inventory Management solution with management of customer information and product details.salesmanagementcustomersproductsinventory1,228add_shopping_cart
ABC AnalysisLearn how to conduct ABC Analysis and calculate the control you need of your materials.valuestockinventory managementabc analysisinventory control139
Private Equity Band Chart TemplateCompute the Price to Earnings (or other PE ratios) Band Chart for your target stock or indexfinancestockprivate equityprice to earningsindex635add_shopping_cart
Inventory Tracking Excel Template - Multiple LocationsManage inventory that moves back and forth between multiple locations (up to 21).inventory managementinventory trackingmultiple locationssku tracking2,171add_shopping_cart$45.00by Jason Varner
ESOP Plan Excel Template and Step by Step Guide to Retain and Attract Top StaffESOP plan done in excel to help your business recruit and keep the best employees.optionsstockfundraisingdilutionemployees813add_shopping_cart$409.00by Alexander Jarvis
Betas and LeverageObtain a table of betas at different debt ratiosfinancestockbetasleveragedebt ratios1,470add_shopping_cartfreeby Aswath Damodaran
Private Equity Chart TemplateVisualize the Valuation multiple of Stock or Index over a period of time.financestockearnings per sharechartprivate equity656add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Inventory And Stock Management Tool In Excel?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!