Publication number: ELQ-38637-1
View all versions & Certificate
Inventory and Stock Management Tool in Excel
An inventory and stock management excel tool to help you manage your inventory items with ease.
This Inventory and Stock Management tool in Excel is a great solution for any small businesses who manage anything from raw materials to finished products, or even anything in between. In this Excel spreadsheet you will find 3 tabs:
1) Daily Stocktake: here you can record your daily movement of stock that goes in and out of your business. Incoming stock can be the purchase of goods or raw materials. It can also be the finished product that is ready to be sold. Outgoing stock can be the sale of a finished product to a client, or the use of raw materials.
2) Stock Inventory: here you need to enter a figure for the initial amount of stock you have for the time period in question. The embedded formulas will do the calculations for you.
3) Stock Database: here you need to enter all information about your stock, including a short description about each stock item, and a reference code.
> Some example data has been filled in to this template so that you get an idea of where everything goes. Delete these figures before starting.
> In the 'stock database' tab, add all of your stock items. Give each one a unique reference code or else the formulas won't work. Also try to not delete items as this can affect calculations.
> Then, go to the 'stock inventory' tab and add the initial amounts of stock. The items you added in the 'stock database' tab should be automatically showing in this tab.
> Go to the 'daily stocktake' tab and record the daily movements of stock in and out of the business. Use the dropdown menu to choose the right item of stock.
Originally shared on: www.zervant.com
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel File
Zervant offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
4.2 / 5 (17 votes)
- Rate this Downloadable Best Practice
Write a review
- AMM(last updated: 10/05/2021 21:50)
- Salah Abdou(last updated: 18/02/2021 14:21)
- Kwesi E. Wilson(last updated: 27/01/2021 21:11)
- Werner Dercksen(last updated: 06/11/2020 19:22)
- bassem aneese(last updated: 03/08/2020 13:38)
- Donna Adarlo(last updated: 02/07/2020 07:14)
- JJ Nguyen(last updated: 11/05/2020 08:07)
- pamela tshabangu(last updated: 26/02/2020 10:16)
- Diane Mitchell(last updated: 15/10/2019 18:08)inventory management
- Jerry Wong(last updated: 30/09/2019 12:26)
- Xaris Rebel(last updated: 02/07/2019 07:59)
- Fereshte Ghaffari(last updated: 08/05/2019 05:31)
- Nikolay Shkoda(last updated: 12/03/2019 13:54)
- Randy Perkins(last updated: 22/10/2018 10:34)
- Antony a(last updated: 12/10/2018 18:24)
- Azraai Azizan(last updated: 20/09/2018 01:43)
- Marc Verpaele(last updated: 10/07/2018 08:13)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Inventory Management - Control & Tracking TemplateHighly-sophisticated and user friendly Inventory Management & Tracking Template suitable for any type of business.business planbudgetstockfinancial analysisproducts95add_shopping_cart$59.00by GL Consulting
Inventory Analysis and ManagementInventory balance movements, days inventory outstanding (DIO), turnover, seasonality, aging analysis, planning ordersstockdue diligenceinventoryinventory managementinventory turnover662add_shopping_cart$25.00by Andrei Okhlopkov
Stock & Inventory TrackerMonitor your inventory thanks to this Tracker. Planning, tracking and managing your inventory has never been easier.stockinventoryinventory managementinventory trackerexcel tracker893add_shopping_cartfreeby Someka
How to do Inventory Management for Small BusinessesGain an invaluable insight on how to do inventory management, by using fast and efficient technologies.startupssmall businessinventoryinventory managementqr codes227freeby David Hay
Inventory Analysis Excel TemplateAn analytical tool that is very useful for distributors, retailers and others willing to evaluate inventory management.turnoveranalysisproductstockefficiency407add_shopping_cart
Inventory Management and Analysis best practice with dynamic chartsInventory Management and Analysis best practice. Useful to the Management team as well as to external financial analyst.inventoryinventory managementinventory analysisdiocountback method1,214add_shopping_cart$30.00by HEURTEBIZE
Customer Invoicing System Excel ModelCustomer Invoicing and Inventory Management solution with management of customer information and product details.salesmanagementcustomersproductsinventory1,818add_shopping_cart
ABC AnalysisLearn how to conduct ABC Analysis and calculate the control you need of your materials.valuestockinventory managementabc analysisinventory control202
Ecommerce Forecast ModelEcommerce forecast model for businesses with sales on multiple sales platforms and across multiple geographiesstockecommercewebsiteamazonebay96add_shopping_cart$120.00by ModellingGuy
FIFO & LIFO Stock ModelLIFO FIFO Stock Model (Monthly / Quarterly)stockfifoinventory managementlifo182add_shopping_cart$200.00by Richard Waring
Any questions on Inventory And Stock Management Tool In Excel?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!