Publication number: ELQ-94165-1
View all versions & Certificate
Assessment of Suitability of a Power Company as a Take Private Target
Analysis of assessment of suitability of NorthlandPower as target of take private from leverage, control, privatization
Acquire business license for $100.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
A financial model of a North American, Canadian independent power producer hypothetical private placement by a consortium of investors. The analysis is an assessment of suitability of Northland Power Inc. as a target of private placement from leverage, control and privatization perspective. The deal is assumed to be a cash deal financed by mostly sponsor’s equity as well as debt, and structured as a stock sale. The model is ideal for investment banking, equity research, power and utility and private equity finance professionals, valuation and transaction experts.
- This financial model is a circular, 3-statement model along with a comprehensive leverage buyout model with many other features explained in the product description. Please ensure prior to opening the excel sheet, iterative calculations within the excel workbook environment has been enabled under: File/Options/Formulas/Enable iterative calculations.
- Set the Calculation options under File/Options/Formulas to ‘Automatic except data tables’. In case of the existence of data tables in the models, press F9 to refresh and update the table calculations.
- The workbook contains a Macro in the form of the product Disclaimer which should be accepted by the user; hence, please enable macros in the workbook. The financial model itself contains no macros.
- Please ensure the above steps are implemented prior to opening the excel sheet.
- If at any point #Value! appears in the Model and the results, toggle the circularity switch on the Assumptions tab to ON and then OFF to address the problem. This switch sets all interest expenses to zero when turned ON.
- If any changes are applied to the assumption inputs in the model, toggle through the Scenario Switch on the Assumptions tab to Base, Best and Worst Case so that the Summary tab results are updated.
- All blue font in the model are hardcoded inputs, black font is calculation, red font is the references to the blue inputs on the Assumptions tabs, and any orange cells are values sourced from Refinitiv.
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Gold Mining & Metal Company Financial ModelA financial model of a Gold Mining & Metal North American Company with Producing Mines as well as Non-Producing Mines42add_shopping_cart
Real Estate Investment Trust Financial ModelA financial model of a North American Real Estate Investment Trust in the real estate industry.57add_shopping_cart
Young, High Growth Technology Company Financial ModelA financial model of a Young, North American, High Growth, Technology Start-up, turned into an e-commerce market pioneer44add_shopping_cart
Distressed Company Financial ModelA financial model of a Distressed Company in the North American Automotive Retail industry.67add_shopping_cart
Airline Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA Financial Model of an acquisition in the troubled Airline industry during a global virus crisis, COVID-1924add_shopping_cart
Energy Industry Merger Financial ModelA financial model of a merger in the North American Energy industry17add_shopping_cart
Power Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA financial model of an acquisition in the North American Power & Utility industry10add_shopping_cart
Retail Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA financial model of an acquisition in the North American retail and e-commerce industryNew!add_shopping_cart
Biotechnology Industry Merger Financial ModelA financial model of a merger in the North American Biotechnology and Health Care industry15add_shopping_cart$80.00by Modelyze Investments Inc.
Oil & Gas Industry Acquisition Financial ModelA Financial Model of an acquisition in the Oil & Gas forming a premier E&P mid cap leader26add_shopping_cart
Retail Specialty Store Private Placement Financial ModelA financial model of a North American Retailer Private Placement by Sycamore Partners L.P., a US private equity firm14add_shopping_cart
Independent Power Producer (IPP) Private Placement Financial ModelA financial model of a North American independent power producer private placement by a consortium of investors21add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Assessment Of Suitability Of A Power Company As A Take Private Target?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!