Last version published: 12/01/2021 11:09
Publication number: ELQ-77216-2
View all versions & Certificate
Coffee and Snack Financial Model
This is a financial model for starting a coffee shop with snacks.
Acquire business license for $79.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
This is a financial model for starting a coffee shop with snacks. The model supports both sitting clients as well as take away, additionally the model takes into account revenues from instore facilities as well as from online presence (website and related platform).
In addition to the revenues, the model also takes into account the respective seasonality of the sales, their related costs both as cost of goods sold, variable costs, commissions, as well as fixed costs, financing, depreciation, working capital, loan amortization, valuation and a series of ratios and KPIs , as well as a series of graphs.
This financial model template will enable you to:
- Plan your in store sales, take away sales as well as online sales.
- Seasonality mechanism per month to account for fluctuations in your business
- Analyze profitability by product type, and delivery type
- Setting up products, pricing, sales mix and costs by product.
- Forecasting platform commissions, labor costs and fixed costs
- Set the initial investment amount and the refurbishments / equipment needed
- Set the relevant currency and timing
- Create the three financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) on a monthly basis for 36 months.
- Financial Ratios to check the viability of your business
- Printable model as PDF for your investors