Publication number: ELQ-62177-1
View all versions & Certificate
Recruitment Tracker HR
Recruitment Tracker HR
With this template you can:
• See the number of positions available.
• Analyse the number of candidates available.
• Have a funnel of the complete selection process.
• Know the statistics of the candidates rejected by the company and the reasons why.
• Know the statistics of the reasons why a candidate has rejected the offer.
• Know the entry platforms that are generating the highest volume of candidates applying to you.
In addition, all this information can be personalised according to:
• Offer status.
• Type of available positions.
• Opening dates of available positions.
STEP 1: Edit the information with the data of your company
To complete the information with your company’s data, first read the instructions tab where you will find tips and recommendations to help you fill out the information correctly.
Once you have read the instructions, go to the following tabs:
• Data validation: Fill in your data such as the names of the departments, the open positions to hire new employees, companies (in case there is more than one), offices, status of the offers, types of contracts, name of each phase of the recruiting funnel ...
• Employee information: Here you can insert the information of potential future employees with the information previously filled in the "Data validation" tab.
STEP 2: Analyse the information on the dashboard
• Have you already completed all the information? Wasn’t it easy?
• Now you can analyse the data you entered in the “Employee Information” tab.
• Go to the Dashboard tab to have an overview of the recruitment process.
1. Number of candidates per open position
From here you can see the number of candidates for each available position.
In this manner, you can see how many candidates there are for the different available positions. make your life easier, you can filter the information to see only the positions related to a single department.
2. Candidate funnel
Organize your funnel according to your needs, you can start with a first sentence that is "Curriculum Screen", continue with a "call", continue with "interview with manager" and finally close the process with "cultural interview" and "hired" .
3. Reasons for rejection (company and candidates)
Portals are commonly used to attract candidates however their statistics are rarely analysed to show you which ones are working best for your organisation.
For this we have created a graph where you will be able to evaluate the different portals and see which ones are working best for your company.
This Best Practice includes
Hafiz Ali offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks