Publication number: ELQ-54932-1
View all versions & Certificate
Discount Cash Flow Template in Excel
This is a discounted cash flow (DCF) template with income statement, balance sheet, FCF calculation & FV calculation.
DCF is used to estimate the absolute value of a company. Valuation methods that are based on DCF models can determine stock prices in a more robust and different way. The aim of DCF models is to estimate the worth of the entire company. Comparing this 'intrinsic value' with the current market price of the stock allows a much better comparison.e.g. if you estimate that, based on a DCF model, a stock is worth £20, but its currently being traded at £10, you'll know that it's undervalued.
To estimate a stock's intrinsic value is a difficult task; it involves a lot of different variables that can be hard to estimate. However, valuations that are based on DCF models have a lot more flexibility than an individual ratio, and they permit an investor to incorporate assumptions regarding such factors like how risky the company is in general, the company's growth prospects, or whether or not its profit margins are likely to contract or expand.
* Please note that for each DCF that you do, the breakdown of the line-items on the financial statements will vary from company to company and ought to be customized accordingly.
* Please consult SEC filings, Bloomberg, or Google/Yahoo! Finance to obtain financial statement data.
* A rigorous DCF will further break down the conventional GAAP line items to incorporate even more granular assumptions. We strongly suggest that you do so.
This Best Practice includes
1 DCF Template in Excel
Andrew Han offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Rate this Downloadable Tool
Write a review
- Islam Raslan(last updated: 06/05/2019 15:21)
- Jamie Lai(last updated: 16/03/2019 16:22)
- Roberto Carlos Corona(last updated: 27/02/2019 09:43)
- Amila Nadeeshan(last updated: 22/02/2019 05:04)
- Tibor Rusiňák(last updated: 30/01/2019 10:06)
- Lei Zhang(last updated: 19/01/2019 03:14)
- Sriram S(last updated: 04/01/2019 11:15)
- renold darmasyah(last updated: 11/12/2018 06:12)
- John Gregg(last updated: 07/12/2018 10:32)
- Abdul Ghafur BE, MCIOB, AClArb, CQS,610(last updated: 01/11/2018 08:08)
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Model Excel TemplateThis is a valuation tool known as the DCF model. This is an Excel template.businessvaluationcash flowdcfinvestors134add_shopping_cart
"La Doria" Excel Valuation ModelValuation Model of La Doria (public company)valuationdcfdiscounted cash flowexcelpublic company265add_shopping_cart
Basic DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) Valuation Excel TemplateYou can use this tool to start learning the basic DCF Valuation for simple exercises.valuationdcfprivate equityinvestment bankingdiscounted cash flow254add_shopping_cart$30.00by Arhat Bhagwatkar
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Model Template + InstructionsLearn how to build a simple DCF Model aligned with Investment Banking best practices.valuationdcfdiscounted cash flowtemplateexcel870add_shopping_cartfreeby Wall Street Prep
Dividend Discount Model: Gordon Growth, FCFF & FCFEThis video gives an explanation of the Dividend Discount Model and income based valuation approaches.valuationfcfffcfeequitydcf109freeby Finance Walk
Quick valuation: Net present value (NPV) CalculatorA calculator for a quick net present value (NPV) calculation for valuing a businessvaluationnpvdcfdiscounted cash flownet present value441add_shopping_cart$15.00by ModellingGuy
10 Years Financial Forecast and Valuation Excel ModelThree statement financial model to forecast the Company's P&L account, BS, Cash Flow and Company's Valuationincome statementvaluationcash flowfinancial modelbalance sheet546add_shopping_cart$40.00by Jair Almeida
DCF Model with Bear and Bull Scenarios in ExcelA DCF model built for public equity valuations, with a bull and bear scenario analysis to evaluate upside/downside riskmodelvaluationequitydcfdiscounted cash flow1,813add_shopping_cart$20.00by Colin Ferrian
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Excel Model TemplateDiscounted Cash Flow Model provides an estimated investment return by discounting future cash flows to a present value.dcfdiscounted cash flowtemplateexceldiscounted cash flow analysis1,242add_shopping_cart
Consulting Projects - Full Excel Financial ModelIn the Excel file you will find a full financial model of a producer of products of hand-made ceramic tiles.p&lvaluationcash flowfinancial modelfinancial modeling567add_shopping_cartfreeby Asen Gyczew
Any questions on Discount Cash Flow Template In Excel?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!