Last version published: 18/04/2018 14:21
Publication number: ELQ-62853-8
View all versions & Certificate
Porfolio Presentation Summary
Give a quick overview of your portfolio of companies/investments in a slide
Timothée Demoures offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
Show in one slide, that you have a varied set of companies in your portfolio, at different development stages and that you are tracking them on their key performance indicators.
• Strategic plans
• Market studies
• Corporate presentations
• Target Screening presentations
• Investor presentations
• Company documents, communication elements and description (web sites, annual presentations,
• Your own knowledge of the businesses and their market
• You want to give a visual and quick overview of the companies you have in your portfolio
• You want to have a quick overview of the companies you wish to acquire
• You want to give a quick overview of the companies in your Group
• You want to highlight 4 to 5 key indicators per company that are relevant to their future growth and identity
• You want to give a short and impactful description of each of your companies, which you can re-use as 30s pitches later
• You want to show at which development phase each of your companies is at
• You want a clear and inspiring layout with no superfluous information
• You have more than 4 companies to present in your portfolio
• You want to give greater detail for every single company in your portfolio
• You want to give numerical and financial overview of each of the companies in your portfolio
• You want to compare your companies to one another through specific metrics
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on Porfolio Presentation Summary?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!