Publication number: ELQ-38393-1
View all versions & Certificate
Debt/Loan Analysis Excel Template Bundle
Debt/Loan analysis model bundle combining 3 templates at a 25% discount compared to their separate list prices
Debt/Loan analysis model bundle combining the following 3 templates at a 25% discount compared to their separate list prices:
1. Total Debt/Loan Composition Analysis Excel Template – Highly versatile and user-friendly Excel tool for analysing the projected development of the combined debt composition of a business or individual. The tool allows the user to model the expected cash flows and balances on existing debt facilities, add in the impact of new debt facilities, refinancing of existing debt facilities and/or the impact of specific drawdowns or repayments on existing or new debt facilities. The purpose of the tool is to assist users in understanding the development of their total debt facilities across time and make informed decisions on changes to their debt facilities. View following link for more detail: https://bit.ly/36FCSh9
2. Debt / Loan Fair Value Calculation Excel Template – User-friendly template to calculate the fair value of a debt facility / loan by extracting the remaining cash flows to maturity of the loan and discounting these cash flows at the market interest rates at the valuation date. The market rates are derived by adding the option adjusted spread (reflective of the credit risk of the loan) and any illiquidity premium to the Government bond yield curve, which is assumed to be the risk-free rate. The resulting sum of discounted cash flows is the implied fair value for the loan. View following link for more detail: https://bit.ly/2EhTpvB
3. Debt / Loan Calculation Excel Template – User-friendly Excel tool to analyse a loan/debt facility. The tool computes various metrics and charts for an amortising or bullet-type loan/debt facility in order to better understand the key financial impacts and sensitivities to changes in variables (e.g. interest rates). View following link for more detail: https://bit.ly/2YMnyMX
- The templates follows best practice financial modelling guidelines and includes instructions, checks and input validations;
- The templates includes a checks dashboard which summarises all the checks included in the various tabs making it easier to identify any errors;
- The templates includes checks and input validations to help ensure input fields are populated accurately;
- The templates are not password protected and can be modified as required following download.
If you require any be-spoke modifications to any of the templates, we are more than happy to assist with this. Please send us a message through the Eloquens site or contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a small team of financial modelling professionals with experience working in Big 4 Business Modelling teams and strong experience supporting businesses with their financial planning and decision support needs. Our aim is to provide robust and easy-to-use tools that follow best practice financial modelling guidelines and assist individuals and businesses with common financial planning and analysis processes.
We are keen to make sure our customers are fully satisfied with the tools / models they purchase and will be more than happy to assist with any questions or support required following or in advance of purchase.
We are also always keen to receive feedback so please do let us know what you think of our products/offering by sending us a message or submitting a review.
This Best Practice includes
3 Excel Models
Acquire business license for $65.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks