Publication number: ELQ-86978-1
View all versions & Certificate
Emerging Market Power Producer Private Placement Financial Model
A financial model of an Emerging Market, Polish, Independent Power Producer with risk, return and valuation analysis
Acquire business license for $100.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
The model and methodology specifically focuses on value drivers and valuation of companies in Emerging Markets as oppose to the Mature Markets. The model is ideal for investment banking, equity research, power and utility, private equity, finance professionals, valuation and transaction experts.
- This financial model is a leverage buyout and valuation model of an Emerging Market company with many other features explained in the product description. Please ensure prior to opening the excel sheet, iterative calculations within the excel workbook environment has been enabled under: File/Options/Formulas/Enable iterative calculations.
- Set the Calculation options under File/Options/Formulas to ‘Automatic except data tables’. In case of the existence of data tables in the models, press F9 to refresh and update the table calculations.
- The workbook contains a Macro in the form of the product Disclaimer which should be accepted by the user; hence, please enable macros in the workbook. The financial model itself contains no macros.
- Please ensure the above steps are implemented prior to opening the excel sheet.
- If at any point #Value! appears in the Model and the results, toggle the circularity switch on the Assumptions tab to ON and then OFF to address the problem. This switch sets all interest expenses to zero when turned ON.
- All blue font in the model are hardcoded inputs, black font is calculation, red font is the references to the blue inputs on the Assumptions tabs, and any orange cells are values sourced from Refinitiv.