Last version published: 28/02/2022 10:03
Publication number: ELQ-41399-2
View all versions & Certificate
Private Members Club - Dynamic 10 Year Financial Model
Financial Model providing a dynamic 10-year financial forecast for a Private Members Club.
User friendly Financial Model providing advanced financial planning & analysis for a Private Members Club.
Suitable for any type of membership-based club (country clubs, golf clubs, etc.), the model is a flexible tool for club owners to calculate financial and operational activities, manage payroll, operating expenses, capital expenditures and calculate business profitability.
The model includes 4 different types of Memberships (Monthly, 3 month, 6 month, Annual), detailed analysis of revenue per membership type, calculation of payroll, operating expenses and capital expenditures as well as business financing through debt & equity.
Outputs of the template include monthly and forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model), Annual Direct Cash Flow, Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis, DCF & Payback, Breakeven Analysis and Investors Returns Waterfall.
A variety of KPIs and Financial Ratios analyzes business performance and the company’s results are presented through sophisticated charts & graphs and are summarized on a professional Executive Dashboard.
The model is dynamic and allows users to select the desired forecasted Years (1 to 10). Output Reports & Charts are dynamically updated based on the selected forecast period (see examples of the dynamic functionality in the available screenshots).
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
• General Business Info
• Club Members and Membership Types Assumptions (duration, pricing)
• Revenue calculation per Membership type (Total Members, Monthly Recurring Revenue, Cash Basis Revenue, Deferred Revenue, Renewal Waterfall)
• Payroll, OpEx & CapEx and Depreciation Assumptions and Calculations
• Forecast Scenarios
• Financing & Capital Structure – Uses & Sources of Cash analysis (Financing through Equity & Debt)
• Exit Year Scenario & Valuation Multiples
• Monthly Financial Statements (3 Statement Model for Budget & Actual figures)
• Budget vs Actual Variance Analysis (Monthly and Year to Date)
• Dynamic 10 Year Forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model)
• Discounted Cash Flow & Payback period (incl. Exit value, Unlevered & Levered Cash Flow)
• Breakeven Analysis
• Summary of various KPIs and Financial Ratios (Revenue & Cost Metrics, ROE, ROIC, Profit Margins, etc.)
• Investor Returns (4-tier IRR hurdle waterfall model to distribute proceeds between investors)
• Business Performance Dashboard
• Professional Executive Summary (can be used for investment decisions)
Detailed instructions on the use of the model are included in the Excel file.
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.
This Best Practice includes
Excel Financial Model
Acquire business license for $109.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Provides advanced financial planning & analysis for any type of membership-based club.