Last version published: 28/02/2022 10:02
Publication number: ELQ-60182-2
View all versions & Certificate
Music Events & Festivals Production - Dynamic 10 Year Financial Model
Financial Model providing a dynamic 10-year financial forecast for a Music Events & Festivals Production Company.
User friendly Financial Model providing advanced financial planning & analysis for a business specializing in Music Events & Festivals Production.
Suitable for either a startup or an operating company, the model is a flexible tool to calculate revenue & setup costs for music events & festivals as well as manage company's payroll, operating expenses and financing.
Outputs of the template include Budget for 4 different types of Events, forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model), DCF & Payback, Breakeven Analysis, and Investors Returns Waterfall.
A variety of KPIs and Financial Ratios analyzes business performance and the company’s results are presented through sophisticated charts & graphs and are summarized on a professional Executive Dashboard.
The model is dynamic and allows users to select the desired forecasted Years (1 to 10). Output Reports & Charts are dynamically updated based on the selected forecast period (see examples of the dynamic functionality in the available screenshots).
The structure of the template follows Financial Modeling Best Practices principles and is fully customizable.
Festivals/Events Revenue & Cost Assumptions:
• 4 types of Events (Small, Medium, Large Indoor Events and Outdoor Festivals)
• 2 Revenue Categories - Main Revenue (Tickets, Sponsorships, Concession Fees, Merchandise) and Other Revenue (Glampers, Raffle Tickets, Mobile Charging)
• Setup & Operating Costs (Rent of Venue, Stage Building & Equipment, Artists Expenses, Utilities & Waste Collection, Security, Marketing, Permits, etc.)
• Staffing Costs (Festivals & Events related)
Company's Expenses & Financing:
• Payroll per Department
• OpEX & CapEx Assumptions
• Financing & Capital Structure – Uses & Sources of Cash analysis (Financing through Equity & Debt)
• Exit Year Scenario & Valuation Multiples
• Festivals Budget (4 separate detailed Budgets for each type of event/festival)
• Dynamic 10 Year Forecasted Financial Statements (3 Statement Model)
• Breakeven Analysis
• Summary of various KPIs and Financial Ratios (Revenue & Cost Metrics, ROE, ROIC, Profit Margins, etc.)
• Business Performance Dashboard
• Discounted Cash Flow & Payback period (incl. Exit value, Unlevered & Levered Cash Flow)
• Investor Returns (4-tier IRR hurdle waterfall model to distribute proceeds between investors)
• Professional Executive Summary (can be used for investment decisions)
Detailed instructions on the use of the model are included in the Excel file.
Help & Support
Committed to high quality and customer satisfaction, all our templates follow best practice financial modeling principles and are thoughtfully and carefully designed, keeping the user’s needs and comfort in mind.
No matter if you have no experience or you are well versed in finance, accounting, and the use of Microsoft Excel, our professional financial models are the right tools to boost your business operations!
If you however experience any difficulty while using this template and you are not able to find the appropriate guidance in the provided instructions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
If you need a template customized for your business requirements, please e-mail us and provide a brief explanation of your specific needs.
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel Financial Model
Acquire business license for $99.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Provides advanced financial planning & analysis for a business specializing in Music Events & Festivals Production.
Suitable for either a startup or an operating company