Publication number: ELQ-54719-1
View all versions & Certificate
Labour Cost Calculation Excel Template
Sample Labour Cost Calculator in Excel. Created for catering but can be adapted for use.
This is a spreadsheet in excel to calculate your total cost of labour. It's a template and so can be tailored for your needs. It can be used in two ways to raise awareness of your true labour costs and to improve your profitability:
1. Enter total hours worked and what each team member is paid hourly. Put this against the total revenue for the week for actual labour cost percentage.
2. Enter total hours worked for an individual event or function against total revenues from all of the F&B dpts to provide an individual labour cost percentage. From this you can work out the profitability of each individual event that was held.
*Orginally shared on FáilteIreland.ie*
This business tool includes
1 Calculator in Excel
Fáilte Ireland offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Caroline Davis(last updated: 15/02/2019 02:10)
- Shaqul Hamza(last updated: 15/01/2019 11:30)
- kyung-shin cho(last updated: 07/01/2019 05:00)
- Shae Seppi, MBA(last updated: 25/12/2018 16:04)
- Suki Keo(last updated: 16/12/2018 09:07)
- Leonard Gojer(last updated: 20/11/2018 12:15)
- abdulhakim odeh(last updated: 18/11/2018 12:58)
- Sem Junneth Villar(last updated: 28/09/2018 08:16)
- Adriano Rodriguez(last updated: 25/09/2018 14:40)
- Naveed Khan(last updated: 16/09/2018 14:18)
- Jill Masitsa(last updated: 20/07/2018 09:11)
- Piet Potgieter(last updated: 18/06/2018 05:32)
People using this tool also downloaded
How to Calculate Minimum Hourly Rate For Service Providers + PackagesCalculator in Excel and explanatory video demonstrating how much you should charge for client work.businesscalculatorexcelhow much should i chargeminimum hourly rate315 remove_red_eyefreeby George Kao
Calculator to Determine the Capacitor kVARCalculator is Excel used to determine the capacitor kVAR needed to improve PF of a single load/entire power system.calculatorexcelspreadsheetelectrical engineeringcapacitor calculator331 remove_red_eyefreeby Square D
Real Estate Property Cashflow AnalyzerHelps evaluate the characteristics of a property’s cashflow along with some explanations of the derived values.analysisratiosprofitabilitytemplateexcelspreadsheetreal statecashflowcashflow analyzer1,652 remove_red_eye
Sales Efficiency Metrics: How to Calculate the SaaS Magic NumberThis model will show you how to calculate the SaaS Magic Number to measure sales efficiency.modelcalculatorsaasmetricscacexcelspreadsheetsales efficiencysaas magic numbersales and marketing630 remove_red_eyefreeby Ben Murray
Pump Efficiency Calculation ToolCalculation tool to work out the energy efficiency and performance of water pumping facilities.calculatorexcelspreadsheetengineeringcalculationspump efficiency97 remove_red_eye
E-Feeder & Cable Calculator SpreadsheetCalculator in Excel to help you work out E-Feeder & Cablecalculatorexcelengineeringspreadsheetselectrical engineeringe-feedercable318 remove_red_eye
Maintenance ROI Calculator: Cost Justification SpreadsheetExcel workbook to help you calculate Maintenance ROI and lay out Cost Justifications.calculatorexcelspreadsheetsworkbookmaintenance roicost justifications1,888 remove_red_eye
Inventory Food Cost CalculatorThis can be used to track all of your numbers at the end of the month and confirm those of the accounting function.accountingcalculatorexcelspreadsheetnumbersinventoryfiguresfood costtransfersmonth end228 remove_red_eye
Bus Bar Size and Voltage Drop Calculation ToolThis tool can be used for calculating the size and voltage drop for bus bar.calculatorexcelspreadsheetengineeringbus barsizevoltageelectrical1,232 remove_red_eye
Fault Current Calculation SpreadsheetMS Excel Spreadsheet helping you to easily calculate fault current.calculatorexcelspreadsheetengineeringcalculationfault current637 remove_red_eyefreeby John Sokolik
Any questions on Labour Cost Calculation Excel Template?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!