Last version published: 15/07/2021 18:13
Publication number: ELQ-83759-4
View all versions & Certificate
Meal Planner Spreadsheet
The main purpose of this Meal Planner is to help people plan their nutrition.
Acquire nonprofit license for $15.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
1. What exactly I will receive after ordering this Best Practice?
You will get the link to your own Meal Planner Google Sheet. Then, you can copy it as many times as you need. How to make a copy of a Google Sheet: https://i.imgur.com/F1sFl4F.gifv.
2. What is the main purpose of the Meal Planner?
The main purpose of the Meal Planner is to help people plan their nutrition. If you are a trainer, you can use the Meal Planner with your trainees. Of course, the Meal Planner is great for personal use as well :)
3. Do you provide instructions for the Meal Planner?
Yes! It has clear animated instructions on the first page. Preview: http://bit.ly/35F9x5K
4. Can I use the Meal Planner for my clients?
Yes, absolutely. You can create a separate copy for each client. How to make a copy of a Google Sheet: https://i.imgur.com/F1sFl4F.gifv
How to share a Google Sheet: https://i.imgur.com/3YuO3uh.gifv
5. Do my clients need a Google account to use the Meal Planner?
No, they don't need a Google account. They will be able to view/edit it even without a Google account.
6. Is the Meal Planner good for personal use?
Sure thing, you can perfectly use it for yourself.
7. How do I open the Meal Planner on my phone?
Install Google Sheets app, log in into your Google Account, and open the Meal Planner there. But keep in mind that it looks best on a desktop or a tablet.
8. Does the Meal Planner have both Metric & Imperial units?
Yes, you can switch between Metric & Imperial units.
9. Is the Meal Planner good for both men and women?
Yes, it’s perfectly suited for both men and women.
10. Is the Meal Planner printable?
Yes, you can print any part of the Meal Planner: https://i.imgur.com/UBSK7mx.gifv
You can use the Meal Planner perfectly for your clients and yourself.
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Any questions on Meal Planner Spreadsheet?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!