Publication number: ELQ-26114-1
View all versions & Certificate
Retail Clothing Business Excel Financial Model
Retail Clothing Store Financial Model is handy and dynamic and perfect for your clothing store business.
If you are launching your retail clothing business and looking for a comprehensive financial Plan, Oak Business Consultant has developed a financial model for a clothing store with a 5-year forecast, especially for style experts. It will help the user to determine all financial statements and KPIs, enabling the user to make wise and smart decisions with all relevant inputs, graphs, and charts.
The Retail Clothing Store Financial Model includes all necessary 5-years reports, Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow, Valuation charts, Break-even point, and all other KPIs reports automatically be calculated based on the user forecast data. This Financial model is built on the leading indicators for a retail clothing store, such as – monthly new visitors traffic and the conversion of visitors to customers. All data is easy to handle and manage by the user. All indicators are updated automatically once the input factors change.
Moreover, this financial model is dynamic and easy to use; you wouldn’t require any specific professional financial knowledge to understand this model; by having a minimal understanding of business financials, you can efficiently use it.
- Average Monthly Store Visitor.
- The growth rate of Visitors- visitor traffic monthly growth rate
- Rate of Conversion- At what percentage visitors converted into customers.
- Rate of Refund - at what percentage your sold products returned by customers.
- Percentage of Converted Repeat Customers – At what percentage of new total customers come to
your restaurant repeatedly.
- Average Payable and Receivable days your business is following.
- Cost of Good Sold Percentage of each Product.
- Inventory Rate
- Average Product purchased by the customers
- The average amount spent by customers in each category.
- Tax Rate
- Cost of good sold, how many percentages of revenue spends as COGS
Key Features of Retail Clothing Store Excel Financial Model
- Input Sheet: This sheet linked with all related financial statements; make a change to this
the sheet will impact the result of all financial automatically.
- Startup Summary Plan: This sheet provides insight into all those expenses incurred in the first year
and before the beginning of the business.
- 5 years detailed Monthly and Yearly Income Statement
- 5 years detailed Balance Sheet Statement
- 5 years details Cash Flow Analysis
- Detailed KPIs – Full KPIs with dashboards.
- Dashboards – The Retail Clothing Store Excel financial model contains dashboards and
visuals that enable users to understand the complete financial positions of the company quickly.
- Diagnostic Tools – This Diagnostic sheet automatically calculates the data such as the
Profitability ratio, Net operating expense ratio to expense, etc.,
- Break-Even Analysis Summary
- Project Evaluation Sheet – Calculates the company's valuation and IRR
Why You Need To Buy A Retail Clothing Financial Model
Confidence in the future:
The Retail Clothing Store Excel Financial Model enables the user to effectively plan the company’’s financials, mitigate risks, manage operations and cash flows, and foresee your prospects for the next five years.
Comprehensive Financial Plan:
The Financial Model is a set of various reports and KPIs that support a company's financial health: integrated financial planning, planning and budgeting, management and performance reporting, and forecasting.
Based on Financial Principles :
After doing in-depth research on a retail store business model, this financial model has been created with logically correct financial and economic principles and assumptions.
The model assumptions and calculation are structurally integrated with each other. So the change in the main sheet will automatically lead to the change in all related sheets easily.
This Financial model prepares a clear communication of the quantitative outcomes obtained by calculations via various graphs and charts. Therefore, the user does not need to pay much attention to the inner workings of the financial model.
This Best Practice includes
1 Excel File
Acquire business license for $350.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks