● Stacked P&Ls of both lines of business plus a consolidated version, and calculations of KPI summary, as well as by Channel, Product, and Revenue Source
● "Top-down" financial model of Business Unit-level performance of a commercial bank with 2 major lines of business, based on a handful of global assumptions
● "Bottom-up" financial model that accepts revenue and cost inputs at very low levels of granularity for both lines of business, including:
- Variable Cost tab, which accepts input of assumptions of each line of business by Distribution Channel, Product, average loan duration, and primary Revenue Source (interest or sale)
- Fixed Cost input tab, which allows for a modified sliding scale for fixed cost assumptions, by Distribution Channel, according to 8 tranches of loan origination volume
This template contains clearly-labeled input cells. All other cells are locked for calculation, labeling, or are otherwise unavailable for the user to change. This focuses the user on the Key Assumptions they have control over, and prompts an accurate forecast.
We also provide model customization and build-out on an hourly or project basis. Please contact us for more information. Thanks for stopping by.