Last version published: 05/01/2021 09:36
Publication number: ELQ-16016-3
View all versions & Certificate
Job Description Director of Food & Beverage - Word Document
Job Description Director Food & Beverage - Word
A job description is an internal document that clearly states the essential job requirements, job duties, job responsibilities, and skills required to perform a specific role. ... They are also known as a job specification, job profiles, JD, and position description (job PD).
Key Features: -
- Ready for signature of employee and employer, just print
- Attitudinal Job Description, includes required and expected behaviours
- Job Title:
- Responsibility Level:
- Values & Principles:
- WHY This Job Has been Created:
- HOW: Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- OTHER Specific duties Required within the Role:
- WHAT Requirements & Values You Need to be Effective?
- Signature & Acceptance Page ready for filing with Human Resources
Simple & Professional: -
- Microsoft Word / Excel document / spreadsheet template
- Immediate download
- Fully unlocked template
What is included?
- One completed template ready to receive your data
Built for MICROSOFT Word & Excel 2010 or later
Licensed for Private Use Only (not for distribution or resale)
The template may NOT be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.
Contact us directly for any specific needs with your project, we will be happy to help:
‘have the simplest tastes, do the basics well & satisfy the best’
For any customer enquiries please contact:
P: +84 909 901 455 (Saigon)
The Dr Hospitality team provides private and corporate clients alike with F&B consultancy, project management and brand management services, as well as turnkey and bespoke restaurant concepts solutions.
Our strategy consists in adopting a multidimensional approach to any set situation. We do not only take into account the local and global customer trends but as well as the elements pertaining to the social economic, commercial and logistic environment.
This Best Practice includes
1 Word Document Fully Editable File & Ready for Print
Doctor Hospitality offers you this Best Practice for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks