Publication number: ELQ-67808-1
View all versions & Certificate
Two-Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) Discount Model
Value the equity in a firm with two stages of growth
Prof. Aswath Damodaran offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Cost of Equity
- Proportion of Debt: Capital Spending
- Proportion of Debt: Working Capital
- Current Earnings per share
- Change in Working Capital
- Current FCFE
Growth Rate in Earnings per share
- Growth Rate in capital spending, depreciation and working capital
- Working Capital as percent of revenues
- Free Cashflow to Equity
- Present Value
- Growth Rate in Stable Phase
- FCFE in Stable Phase
- Cost of Equity in Stable Phase
- Price at the end of growth phase
- Present Value of FCFE in high growth phase
- Present Value of Terminal Price
- Value of the stock
- Value of assets in place
- Value of stable growth
- Value of extraordinary growth
- Value of the stock
Assumptions in the model:
1. The firm is expected to grow at a higher growth rate in the first period.
2. The growth rate will drop at the end of the first period to the stable growth rate.
3. The free cashflow to equity is the correct measure of expected cashflows to stockholders.
People using this tool also downloaded
Merger & LBO Model Valuation ExcelThis LBO model in excel analyzes the value of equity and the firm in a leveraged buyout operation.8,020
Capital Budgeting Analysis Excel ModelThis Excel Model allows you to do a basic capital budgeting analysis for a project, and compute NPV, IRR and ROI11,016
Valuation: Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF) vs Free Cash flow to Equity (FCFE) Excel ModelExcel Valuation model that reconciles FCFF (Free Cash Flow to the Firm) and FCFE (Free Cash Flow to Equity)5,754
Cash Flow Return on Investment (CFROI) for a Firm Excel ModelThis Excel model calculates CFROI (Cash Flow Return on Investment).8,185
Merger Synergy Valuation Excel ModelThis Excel Model estimates the value of synergy in a merger.1,969
Free Cash Flow for the Firm (FCFF) Valuation Excel ModelAn Excel Model to value firms with operating income that is either positive or can be normalized to be positive.1,355
Dividend Discount ModelA complete dividend discount model that can do stable growth, 2-stage or 3-stage valuation.2,145
Economic Value Added (EVA) vs Cost of Capital Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation Excel ModelExcel Tool for reconciling EVA (Economic Value Added) and DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) valuation models1,743
Valuation of an Income Generating Property - Excel ModelThis Excel Valuation Model can be used to value property generating income.963
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Excel ModelThis DCF Excel Model provides a rough guide to which discounted cash flow model may be best suited to your firm.1,364
IPO Valuation Excel Model - SpotifyA comprehensive overview of Spotify's financial performance and analysis of its IPO1,795
Value of Control in a Firm - Excel ModelThis Excel model analyzes the value of control in a firm.1,273
Any questions on Two-Stage Free Cash Flow To Equity (FCFE) Discount Model?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!