Publication number: ELQ-24481-1
View all versions & Certificate
Startup Executive Summary Template
Explain your firm's main features in one page, to maximise your chance of raising funds.
This executive summary is built to provide a brief overview of the purpose and goals your business/ startup aims to achieve.
The template has been constructed for you to only input the designated information- by doing so you should tackle the necessary information needed to either brush up your business idea or get your investors on board.
The template is a single-page Word file, which should enable you to sell your business in a snap. It is inclusive of the following:
1. Tag line
2. The "Grab"
3. The problem
4. The solution
5. The potential return/revenue model
6. The competition
7. Execution plan/ go to market strategy
9. The team/relevant experience
10. Extra information (Contact info, industry, development stage, founding year, team size, funding opportunity, use of funds, current monthly burn rate and revenue, existing debt, existing investors).
-This startup executive summary template was drafted by Venture Choice, Inc. and Pejman Makhfi.
This business tool includes
1 Word File Startup Executive Summary Template
Pejman Makhfi offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Brando Hayden(last updated: 15/05/2019 14:43)
- Leo M(last updated: 31/01/2019 14:47)
- Azhar Sultan(last updated: 30/01/2019 18:49)
- Abdul Ghafur BE, MCIOB, AClArb, CQS,610(last updated: 14/01/2019 10:53)
- Ken Grams(last updated: 13/01/2019 14:24)
- B.Tunç Ertuğ(last updated: 20/11/2018 17:19)
- Tuki Tuki(last updated: 06/11/2018 06:29)
- Scott Donald(last updated: 15/10/2018 19:09)
- Akshay Vasu(last updated: 25/08/2018 06:13)
- MP(last updated: 05/06/2018 03:46)
- Hrvoje Bakaj(last updated: 07/05/2018 09:02)
- Christina Mecklenburg(last updated: 01/02/2018 03:12)
People using this tool also downloaded
How to Raise Capital: A Guide to Seed FundraisingWhat startup founders must know about raising seed funds to get their startups off the ground.fundraisingstartupsraising capitalseed fundraising1,257free by Geoff Ralston
How to Prep for Your PitchPrepping for Pitch Season? The Ingredients you Must Gather for Your Investor Pitchfundraisingstartupsraising capitalfundingpitch deck93free by Donna Griffit
How to build a successful Business Plan: Top 10 Do’sTop 10 Do’s and Dont's when drafting a Business Plan for your Investors during your fundraisingbusiness planfundraisingstartupsraising capital123
How to build a successful Business Plan: Top 10 Don'tsTop 10 Dont's when drafting a Business Plan for your Investors during your fundraisingbusiness planfundraisingstartupsraising capital88
Safe (Simple Agreement for Future Equity) Financing DocumentsDocuments for Simple Agreement for Future Equity Financing for replacement of Convertible Notes.investorsfundraisingstartupssafelegal197free by Y Combinator
SaaS Financial Model Excel Template - Single Price Tier VersionA full SaaS Business Model to back-up your business plan.financial modelstartupsraising capitalsaassoftware as a service2,145
Startup Options Valuation Excel Model by Financing StageA straightforward option excel valuation model illustrating the impact of each financing stage on startup options.valuationoptionsfundraisingstartupsfinancial modelling1,060free by David Teten
Liquidation Model - Waterfall AnalysisEducate employees, founders, and others in how liquidation preferences affect financial distribution in exit scenariosfinancestartupsventure capitalraising capitalliquidation preferences3,098free by Michael Dempsey
S3's Operating Model TemplatePrecise calculator for business expenses, overall cash needs and revenue model.financestartupsearly-stageventure capitalraising capital2,887free by S3 Ventures
VC Venture Capital Term Sheet Template - NVCA ModelA Series A Preferred Stock VC Term Sheet Templatefundraisingstartupsventure capitalseries ainvesting1,706free by NVCA
Any questions on Startup Executive Summary Template?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!