Publication number: ELQ-98879-1
View all versions & Certificate
Retail Industry Acquisition Financial Model
A financial model of an acquisition in the North American retail and e-commerce industry
Acquire business license for $50.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
A financial model of an acquisition in the North American Retail and e-commerce industry that is ideal for investment banking, corporate finance, and Retail professionals and valuation experts.
- This financial model is a Mergers and Acquisition deal model along with many features explained in the product description. Though this is not a circular 3-statement model, please ensure prior to opening the excel sheet, iterative calculations within the excel workbook environment has been enabled under: File/Options/Formulas/Enable iterative calculations.
- Set the Calculation options under File/Options/Formulas to ‘Automatic except data tables’. In case of the existence of data tables in the models, press F9 to refresh and update the table calculations.
- The workbook contains a Macro in the form of the product Disclaimer which should be accepted by the user; hence, please enable macros in the workbook under File/Options/Trust Center/Trust Center Settings/Macro Settings/Enable all macros. The financial model itself contains no macros.
- Please ensure the above steps are implemented prior to opening the excel sheet.
- All blue font in the model are hardcoded inputs, black font is calculation, red font is the references to the blue inputs on the Assumptions tab, and any orange cells are values sourced from Refinitiv.