Last version published: 04/11/2016 15:10
Publication number: ELQ-38796-2
View all versions & Certificate
Simplified Monthly vs Annual Pricing Effects on Cash Flow
What is better for you in your SaaS Business, monthly or annual payment options?
This simple 12 month SaaS Financial model enables you to understand and observe the discrepancies in your company's Cash position if you decide to go ahead for a monthly or annual payment option, or simply a mix of both.
The excel files includes:
- a simplified assumption section
- a 12 month cash projection with monthly billing
- a 12 month cash projection with annual billing
- a 12 month cash projection with a mix of monthly and annual billing
- an analysis of the 3 options
- potential caveats and options to expand and adapt the model to fit your startup
You are welcome to contact us if you would like to model your business (or idea).
Our other packages can be found on: http://www.pinnacleanalysis.com/ourservices/
Best of luck.
- The Pinnacle Analysis Team
This business tool includes
1 Excel Model
Nicholas Petroski offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Lyubomir Matev454(last updated: 15/12/2018 18:46)
- renold darmasyah(last updated: 11/12/2018 02:03)
- Quan Quach(last updated: 30/11/2018 02:37)
- Anysia Kristanti 618(last updated: 23/11/2018 02:17)
- Manoj N(last updated: 15/11/2018 16:34)
- Đức Tùng Phạm(last updated: 18/09/2018 14:37)
- RAHUL CHURE(last updated: 17/09/2018 10:25)
- Ana Beatriz Muro(last updated: 31/08/2018 16:58)
- ali lasheen(last updated: 14/08/2018 10:09)
- Maciej Lubieniecki(last updated: 30/07/2018 11:19)
- Diana Wesonga(last updated: 15/06/2018 19:48)
- Gaurav Sandhya(last updated: 28/05/2018 10:07)
- Devi Prasad(last updated: 28/05/2018 06:46)
- wallezz indonesia(last updated: 27/05/2018 04:47)
- Alfonso Cioffi(last updated: 21/04/2018 15:11)
- Kevin Fernandes(last updated: 01/04/2018 16:07)
- Mohammed Halaseh(last updated: 12/03/2018 12:54)
People using this tool also downloaded
Early Stage SaaS Financial ModelGet up to speed on a SaaS Financial Model with a template and its step by step instructionsfinancefinancial modelentrepreneurshipstartupsearly-stageraising capitalbusiness modelingsaasseedseries a3,533 remove_red_eye
SaaS Model - Net Present Value for Simple Web BusinessA simple NPV model for you to evaluate the likelihood of success for your businessgrowthrevenuefinancenpvfinancial modelstartupssaasnet present valuecost of salescashflow management909 remove_red_eyefreeby David Worrell
Startup Financial Model TemplateA simple financial model for an early-stage startup/anyone building a model for a companyfinancefinancial modelentrepreneurshipstartupsearly-stageend-to-endstandard financial statementsventure capitalkey operating metricsraising capital4,628 remove_red_eyefreeby David Teten
Sample Financial ModelTemplate for determining cost realities and financial projections for potential investors' demands.financesimplefinancial modelinvestorsstartupsearly-stageraising capital22,421 remove_red_eye
SaaS Model & KPIsA simple model to define and track your key metrics as a SaaS Startupbusiness modelfinancial modelstartupsearly-stagelifetime valuecustomer acquisitionsaaskey metrics1,599 remove_red_eyefreeby Ryan Carson
SaaS Financial ModelA simple 12-month SaaS financial model customisable to your startup precise conditions and needs.financefinancial modelstartupearly-stageraising capitalsaasassumptionsmrrcacarr1,982 remove_red_eye
SaaS Financial Model Excel Template - Simple VersionA full SaaS (Software as a Service) Financial model to back-up your business plan.financial modelstartupsraising capitalsaassoftware as a servicesaas financial modelstartup financial modelsaas cash flowsaas startup financial modelsaas financialsaas metricssaas kpissaas business plan1,015 remove_red_eye$49.00by Henry Sheykin
How to build an investor grade financial model for your SaaS startupMaking a financial model for your startup can seem intimidating — but it can actually be funfinanceinvestormodelingstartupearly-stageventure capitalsaaskpismetrics708 remove_red_eye
The Complete Guide to SaaS MetricsFind out what are the must-have metrics each SaaS company should track + how to calculate themstrategystartupsguideearly-stagesaaschartsmetricsdashboardskpianalytics tool676 remove_red_eyefreeby Alex Flom
S3's Operating Model TemplatePrecise calculator for business expenses, overall cash needs and revenue model.financestartupsearly-stageventure capitalraising capitaloperationsbusiness expensesrevenue modelbusiness kpiscash needs2,044 remove_red_eyefreeby S3 Ventures
Any questions on Simplified Monthly Vs Annual Pricing Effects On Cash Flow?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!