Last version published: 02/08/2016 09:48
Publication number: ELQ-66387-5
View all versions & Certificate
Circle of virtue
Present the key elements that define the integrity of your product, idea or company.
Acquire business license for $1.50
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Demonstrate the completeness of your product, service or offer by displaying its main components and benefits. Inspire trust by showing your future clients or partners that your product is complete and takes into account all client needs or that their benefits cover the main areas of the business.
• Display your idea/product/service with that “wow” factor!
• Convince your audience that your product or service will answer all their needs
• Show that your service is thorough or your product complete
• Highlight your main qualities and strengths
• Break down your concept into a manageable number of items
• You want to present the key components of an idea / product
• You want to show the thoroughness of your product / concept
• You want to feature the virtuous circle of your solution
• You want to provide a brief description of all your key features or benefits
• You want to go into minute detail about every product / offer feature
• You want to elaborate on your central idea rather than on the individual components
• You want to show an extensive list of all your product features
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,014 remove_red_eye
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.344 remove_red_eye
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.592 remove_red_eye
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets164 remove_red_eye
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.257 remove_red_eye
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition288 remove_red_eye
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.170 remove_red_eye
Growth roadmapShow your concept/business/project development on an ascending graph.437 remove_red_eye$5.00by WMI Consulting
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.149 remove_red_eye
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features410 remove_red_eye
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company160 remove_red_eye
Single interview reportReport on subjects discussed with one interviewee and summarize the most important conclusions of your interview.84 remove_red_eye
Any questions on Circle Of Virtue?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!