Last version published: 02/08/2016 09:48
Publication number: ELQ-66387-5
View all versions & Certificate
Circle of virtue
Present the key elements that define the integrity of your product, idea or company.
Acquire business license for $2.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Demonstrate the completeness of your product, service or offer by displaying its main components and benefits. Inspire trust by showing your future clients or partners that your product is complete and takes into account all client needs or that their benefits cover the main areas of the business.
• Display your idea/product/service with that “wow” factor!
• Convince your audience that your product or service will answer all their needs
• Show that your service is thorough or your product complete
• Highlight your main qualities and strengths
• Break down your concept into a manageable number of items
• You want to present the key components of an idea / product
• You want to show the thoroughness of your product / concept
• You want to feature the virtuous circle of your solution
• You want to provide a brief description of all your key features or benefits
• You want to go into minute detail about every product / offer feature
• You want to elaborate on your central idea rather than on the individual components
• You want to show an extensive list of all your product features
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features4,245add_shopping_cart
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.1,195add_shopping_cart
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,535add_shopping_cart
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition1,948add_shopping_cart
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company320add_shopping_cart
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.451add_shopping_cart
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets451add_shopping_cart
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.564add_shopping_cart
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.407add_shopping_cart
Critical Analysis of a Venture P&LCreate an annotated short-term outlook of a company's financial projections. For M&A/Investment/Negotiation contexts.645add_shopping_cart
Creation of Skills Management Program - MethodologyThe key milestones in building your skills management program.201add_shopping_cart
Creation of strategic and business plans - MethodologyA detailed method to build executive presentations.264add_shopping_cart$4.00by WMI Consulting
Any questions on Circle Of Virtue?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!