Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:29
Publication number: ELQ-96852-5
View all versions & Certificate
Communicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition
Acquire business licence for $6.00
Add to cart
Communicate the main areas of synergy between your group and the target company simply and graphically. The objective is to see on just one page the pre-eminent topics on which you can expect synergies. Without digging into too much detail you give a first estimation of the expected gains in case of acquisition.
• Enable a quick understanding of the level of synergies to be expected in case of acquisition
• Create a valuable hand-out for discussion and decision making
• Communicate the results of your research in a clear and comprehensible format
• Communicate crucial estimates and strategic orientations to be taken into account
• Subtly let your conclusion be known on the matter of the merger
• Due diligence
• Strategic plan
• Business plan
• Investors presentations
• Management and professional interviews
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Business press and actors' publications: press releases, corporate websites contents...
• Your own knowledge of your and your target's business and market
• Your own vision and strategy
• You need an efficient decision-making aid for your acquisition plans
• You want to summarize the synergies between your group and a potential target
• You need to convey some strategy related facts and figures regarding a potential acquisition
• You want to qualify and quantify the strength of the synergies
• You want to describe the 2 businesses or their skills at length
• You do not wish to communicate key figures or evaluate the strength of your synergies
• You'd rather list skills without going into great details
• You would also like to show where you would lack skills and know-how in your acquisition
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on Acquisition Synergies?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!