Last version published: 11/06/2016 11:47
Publication number: ELQ-79703-5
View all versions & Certificate
Comprehensive description of an idea / concept
Pitch the features of your idea in a way that will qualify it positively for your audience.
Acquire business license for $7.50
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Show the components of a central concept. Create a visual summary of the key aspects of your pitch. Describe and valorize these elements.
For example, for a product offer show the main elements that characterize your product or service on a single slide. Show that your offer is comprehensive and thorough.
• Display your idea / product /service with a “wow” factor!
• Break down your idea into manageable concepts
• Show that your service is thorough or your product complete
• Highlight your main qualities and values
• Convince your audience that your idea has all the necessary components for success
• You want to breakdown an idea into understandable concepts
• You want to present the key components of an idea / product
• You want to show the thoroughness of your reasoning
• You want to feature the key success factors of your strategy
• You want to go into extreme detail about every product / offer feature
• You want to elaborate on your central idea rather than on the individual components