Last version published: 11/06/2016 11:47
Publication number: ELQ-79703-5
View all versions & Certificate
Comprehensive description of an idea / concept
Pitch the features of your idea in a way that will qualify it positively for your audience.
Acquire business license for $7.50
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Show the components of a central concept. Create a visual summary of the key aspects of your pitch. Describe and valorize these elements.
For example, for a product offer show the main elements that characterize your product or service on a single slide. Show that your offer is comprehensive and thorough.
• Display your idea / product /service with a “wow” factor!
• Break down your idea into manageable concepts
• Show that your service is thorough or your product complete
• Highlight your main qualities and values
• Convince your audience that your idea has all the necessary components for success
• You want to breakdown an idea into understandable concepts
• You want to present the key components of an idea / product
• You want to show the thoroughness of your reasoning
• You want to feature the key success factors of your strategy
• You want to go into extreme detail about every product / offer feature
• You want to elaborate on your central idea rather than on the individual components
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features2,549add_shopping_cart
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition1,395add_shopping_cart
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.942add_shopping_cart
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets340add_shopping_cart
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,320add_shopping_cart
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.275add_shopping_cart
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company257add_shopping_cart
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.354add_shopping_cart
Creation of Skills Management Program - MethodologyThe key milestones in building your skills management program.163add_shopping_cart
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.138add_shopping_cart$3.50by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.429add_shopping_cart
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.572add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Comprehensive Description Of An Idea / Concept?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!