Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:32
Publication number: ELQ-43950-5
View all versions & Certificate
Financial risks evaluation
Highlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.
Acquire business license for $10.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Give a quantitative evaluation of the financial risks of a given strategic scenario or business plan. The objective is to gain the confidence of your audience by explaining the main assumptions of your evaluation. Create a powerful practical aid for your decision-making process.
• Delineate for your audience the potential pitfalls of the proposed strategy.
• Show the worst-case scenario alongside your proposed strategy.
• Reassure your audience that you have covered all the bases and have come to reasonable estimate of any downside scenario.
• Give a rough estimate of the value of the potential risk.
• Create support for a discussion on an acquisition or other strategic scenario.
• You wish to illustrate the potential pitfalls of a business plan.
• You want to show quantitative information on the risks of a given business plan.
• You want to explain your method behind your analysis of the risks to the business
• You want to convey your opinion on the feasibility of a given strategic scenario or business operation.
• You are not comfortable creating a financial estimate of risks for your scenario
• You would rather discuss the scenario on a strategy level rather than a financial basis
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,128 remove_red_eye
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition411 remove_red_eye
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.647 remove_red_eye
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.439 remove_red_eye
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets198 remove_red_eye
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.80 remove_red_eye$3.50by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.304 remove_red_eye
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features610 remove_red_eye
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.204 remove_red_eye
Growth roadmapShow your concept/business/project development on an ascending graph.495 remove_red_eye$5.00by WMI Consulting
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company175 remove_red_eye
Single interview reportReport on subjects discussed with one interviewee and summarize the most important conclusions of your interview.91 remove_red_eye
Any questions on Financial Risks Evaluation?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!