Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:32
Publication number: ELQ-43950-5
View all versions & Certificate
Financial risks evaluation
Highlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.
Acquire business license for $10.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Give a quantitative evaluation of the financial risks of a given strategic scenario or business plan. The objective is to gain the confidence of your audience by explaining the main assumptions of your evaluation. Create a powerful practical aid for your decision-making process.
• Delineate for your audience the potential pitfalls of the proposed strategy.
• Show the worst-case scenario alongside your proposed strategy.
• Reassure your audience that you have covered all the bases and have come to reasonable estimate of any downside scenario.
• Give a rough estimate of the value of the potential risk.
• Create support for a discussion on an acquisition or other strategic scenario.
• You wish to illustrate the potential pitfalls of a business plan.
• You want to show quantitative information on the risks of a given business plan.
• You want to explain your method behind your analysis of the risks to the business
• You want to convey your opinion on the feasibility of a given strategic scenario or business operation.
• You are not comfortable creating a financial estimate of risks for your scenario
• You would rather discuss the scenario on a strategy level rather than a financial basis
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features3,279add_shopping_cart
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition1,743add_shopping_cart
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.1,057add_shopping_cart
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets388add_shopping_cart
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company288add_shopping_cart
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.399add_shopping_cart
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,395add_shopping_cart
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.482add_shopping_cart
Creation of Skills Management Program - MethodologyThe key milestones in building your skills management program.185add_shopping_cart
Critical Analysis of a Venture P&LCreate an annotated short-term outlook of a company's financial projections. For M&A/Investment/Negotiation contexts.609add_shopping_cart
Creation of strategic and business plans - MethodologyA detailed method to build executive presentations.224add_shopping_cart$4.00by WMI Consulting
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.162add_shopping_cart$3.50by WMI Consulting
Any questions on Financial Risks Evaluation?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!