Last version published: 05/04/2018 12:28
Publication number: ELQ-22893-11
View all versions & Certificate
LBO model - Leveraged Buyout Analysis
A step by step LBO model tutorial. It is easy to use and we provide support if needed. Have fun modeling!
What is a leveraged buyout (LBO)? It is the acquirement of a company, using a large amount of borrowed money (be it either bonds or loans), that then provides the funds needed to pay for the price of the company.
The buyer goes through financial information and conducts an analysis in order to find the implied valuation range given a particular target in a potential LBO sale, that ultimately depends on receiving acceptable returns.
This LBO model template is all you need, it saves time (don't reinvent the wheel...), and it works! It includes a detailed step-by-step description and is made in 4-steps.
If any questions? Ask us via Private Message here: https://www.eloquens.com/channel/business-valuation-net or the discussion feed below, and we will do our best to help.
Of course, feel free to leave a review and a rating if you have appreciated the LBO model!
- The Business Valuation Team
This business tool includes
1 LBO Excel Model, 1 Online Methodology
Business-Valuation.net offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
This LBO model can be used by CFOs, Students, Teachers, Business controllers, M&A analysts, Private Equity analysts etc. The model is easy to use, has a hiqh flexibility and gets the job done.
- huajun liu(last updated: 22/05/2018 15:03)
- 兆基 邓(last updated: 22/05/2018 07:44)
- Jerry Huang(last updated: 21/05/2018 12:17)
- Chubo Liu(last updated: 18/05/2018 05:07)
- Xiaowen Liu(last updated: 17/05/2018 08:24)
- Ken Cui(last updated: 17/05/2018 03:52)
- D.Fat(last updated: 16/05/2018 16:22)
- chu murlin(last updated: 16/05/2018 13:12)
- Zhaoyuan Li(last updated: 16/05/2018 08:06)
- Vivek Malviya(last updated: 11/05/2018 17:15)
- 威 邵(last updated: 10/05/2018 04:39)
- Karabo(last updated: 09/05/2018 08:10)
- Nolan Zhu(last updated: 08/05/2018 15:42)
- qiaoenjeff(last updated: 08/05/2018 13:45)
- Bonnie(last updated: 08/05/2018 01:06)
- 宇璠 叶(last updated: 07/05/2018 11:27)
- Gerald Strever(last updated: 05/05/2018 07:11)
- 雪莹 吕(last updated: 04/05/2018 11:25)
- Lan Wang(last updated: 04/05/2018 01:35)
- 政 戎(last updated: 02/05/2018 07:22)
- Leo Lo, CFA, CPA(last updated: 02/05/2018 06:55)
- CC(last updated: 01/05/2018 15:09)
- 星 火(last updated: 30/04/2018 11:30)
- 华 段(last updated: 30/04/2018 09:51)
- 鹤林 黄(last updated: 30/04/2018 05:19)
- Shengfeng Yan(last updated: 29/04/2018 08:17)
- Lu (Claire) Fan(last updated: 28/04/2018 10:58)
- Rob Massard(last updated: 26/04/2018 12:26)
- 雅韵 刘(last updated: 26/04/2018 07:34)
- 丽丽 朱(last updated: 26/04/2018 02:22)
People using this tool also downloaded
All in One Private Equity ModelUsed by Investment Professionals at Private Equity and IB Firmsfinancevaluationdcfevaprivate equityinvestment bankinglbofinancial statements3,421 remove_red_eye$180.00by John Swan
LBO Model - Company Valuation ToolAn LBO Model to learn how to Value all types of Businesses Like a Private Equity Professionalfinancevaluationleveraged buyoutprivate equityfinancial modelinglbolbo analysislbo model1,615 remove_red_eyefreeby Jon Taylor
Simple LBO Template Excel Model (Leveraged Buyout)This LBO excel model will help you to view the possible opportunity when potentially acquiring a company with debt.acquisitionfinanceleveraged buyoutdebtprivate equityinvestment bankinglbo131 remove_red_eye$9.00by Alexander Jarvis
LBO Financial Model Excel Template (Illustrative)LBO (Leveraged Buyout) financial model for private companies (clean, simple, functional, and reusable template).acquisitionfinancialmodelleveraged buyoutprivate equitypefinancial modelinvestment bankinglboib170 remove_red_eye$100.00by Karl Schopf
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) ModelA step by step Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Tutorial (DCF model)analysisfinancevaluationdcfprivate equityinvestment bankingdiscounted cash flowvalue of a businessdcf model13,600 remove_red_eye
Leveraged Buyout LBO ModelA fully customizable excel LBO model to assess the debt level your firm can take in a deal & expected investor returnsmergersleveraged buyoutprivate equitylbom&aacquisitionsinvestor returnsdebt levelslbo analysislbo model2,811 remove_red_eyefreeby Firmex
Quarterly Leveraged Buyout LBO ModelAn LBO model illustrating a number of detailed analytical techniques to construct an acquisition LBO model with historyacquisitionmergerfinanceleveraged buyoutdcflbom&atransactionsbooklbo analysis728 remove_red_eye
Leveraged Buyout LBO Model TemplateA full Leveraged Buyout LBO model template for a project to understand its different components and work with your own.financevaluationleveraged buyoutdcfwacclbotemplatelbo analysislbo model2,357 remove_red_eyefreeby John P. Burns
LBO Financial Model Template (Detailed)LBO (Leveraged Buyout) financial model for private companies (clean, simple, functional, and reusable template).acquisitionfinancialmodelleveraged buyoutprivate equitypefinancial modelinvestment bankinglboib234 remove_red_eye$300.00by Karl Schopf
CEQ Method Valuation ModelValuation by the CEQ Method based on Discrete Scenario Cash Flow Forecastfinancevaluationcash flowsbetaprivate equityentrepreneurpresent valuesceqcertain equivalent1,135 remove_red_eyefreeby Kevin Hanley
Discussion feed for LBO Model - Leveraged Buyout Analysis
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!
- when I try to download the .xls file nothing happens. thoughts? thanks,1arrow_drop_uparrow_drop_downReply reply
- Hi City Big 61,
Thank you for your technical question and the issue raised on downloading the file. The Eloquens Support Team will be contacting you by email shortly so that we can understand what may have happened in your specific case.
The Eloquens Team1arrow_drop_uparrow_drop_downReply reply
- * (Issue Solved) *
FYI download is not possible via the "Microsoft Edge" Browser for now (March 2017), using Internet Explorer is the best alternative :)
The Eloquens Team2arrow_drop_uparrow_drop_downReply reply