Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:31
Publication number: ELQ-93062-4
View all versions & Certificate
Single interview report
Report on subjects discussed with one interviewee and summarize the most important conclusions of your interview.
Acquire business license for $6.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Give an efficient report on an interview conducted with a single key actor.
This slide will allow you to summarize your interview and highlight the key topics in a short and easy-to-read format.
• Present a clear and readable summary of your interview
• Efficiently present the major topics discussed during the interview to your audience
• Give the most accurate summary of the interview
• Highlight crucial information
• Gain your audience’s confidence by directly quoting your interviewee
• You only are interviewing a limited number of actors (less than 20)
• You want to convey your insights
• you want to report on all discussed topics
• You want to report on more than one interview on the same page
• You want to quote your interviewee without any elaboration on other topics
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features2,563add_shopping_cart
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition1,404add_shopping_cart
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.946add_shopping_cart
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets342add_shopping_cart
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,326add_shopping_cart
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.277add_shopping_cart
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company258add_shopping_cart
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.356add_shopping_cart
Creation of Skills Management Program - MethodologyThe key milestones in building your skills management program.167add_shopping_cart
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.140add_shopping_cart$3.50by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.430add_shopping_cart
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.574add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Single Interview Report?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!