Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:31
Publication number: ELQ-93062-4
View all versions & Certificate
Single interview report
Report on subjects discussed with one interviewee and summarize the most important conclusions of your interview.
Acquire business license for $6.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Give an efficient report on an interview conducted with a single key actor.
This slide will allow you to summarize your interview and highlight the key topics in a short and easy-to-read format.
• Present a clear and readable summary of your interview
• Efficiently present the major topics discussed during the interview to your audience
• Give the most accurate summary of the interview
• Highlight crucial information
• Gain your audience’s confidence by directly quoting your interviewee
• You only are interviewing a limited number of actors (less than 20)
• You want to convey your insights
• you want to report on all discussed topics
• You want to report on more than one interview on the same page
• You want to quote your interviewee without any elaboration on other topics
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition471 remove_red_eye
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.668 remove_red_eye
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,162 remove_red_eye
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets215 remove_red_eye
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.462 remove_red_eye
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features753 remove_red_eye
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.89 remove_red_eye$3.50by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.313 remove_red_eye
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.194 remove_red_eye
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.204 remove_red_eye
Growth roadmapShow your concept/business/project development on an ascending graph.512 remove_red_eye$5.00by WMI Consulting
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company184 remove_red_eye
Any questions on Single Interview Report?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!