Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:30
Publication number: ELQ-19435-8
View all versions & Certificate
P&L projections explanations
Create an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.
Acquire business license for $10.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
Design a slide that explains a given company's profits and losses projections over 2 - 3 years. Explain your strategy from a perspective of predicted evolution of sales and costs. As well as displaying key figures, this slide presents the main hypotheses that support said estimates. The slide provides a substantiated argument for your estimates, that each figure stated can be easily backed up.
• Clearly lay out your key strategic P&L projected figures
• Provide a substantiated argument for your estimates
• Gain the confidence of your audience with reasoning to support your figures
• Ensure consistency between estimated figures and your chosen strategy
• Illuminate your economic model with straightforward explanations
• Business plan
• Due diligence
• Strategic plan
• Investors presentations
• You have to conduct a strategic due diligence study of a company
• You want to give a short-term outlook of company figure evolution
• You need to explain your P&L assumptions
• You want to underline the credibility of your estimations
• You are looking to provide a long-term view of your main figures
• You do not wish to elaborate on the construction of your figures
• You only want to display total or gross estimates of annual growth without additional data
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on P&L Projections Explanations?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!