Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:29
Publication number: ELQ-32093-9
View all versions & Certificate
Map actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.
Acquire business license for $6.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
- Map actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.
- Give a structured overview of the market and the relative positions of your chosen actors within it.
- Evaluate the feasibility of entering a given market or review existing competition to your business or given market.
• Present your market structure at a glance
• Display a structured understanding of your market segments
• Provide intelligence on the main actors and their relative positions within the given market
• Provide a gross evaluation of project feasibility or market opportunity
• Use a clear visual set-up to convince your audience
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Business press
• Competitors’ publications: press releases, annual reports, corporate websites contents...
• Your own market watch tools
• You want to highlight business opportunities in a given market
• You want to illustrate the position of several actors in a single market structure
• You want a tool to help you conduct an evaluatory study
• Market studies
• Strategic plans
• Marketing plans
• You want to present your competitors' key features. Use another competitors mapping slide such as WMI's Competitors Scale to provide extra information
• You have no business prospect to evaluate - no mergers, investments, new ventures probability / feasibility to analyze
People using this tool also downloaded
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features1,942
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition888
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,194
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets264
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.537
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company224
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.294
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.112$3.50 by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.372
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.220
Creation of operational strategy - MethodologyThe key milestones in building your operational strategy.125
Creation of strategic and business plans - MethodologyA detailed method to build executive presentations.143
Any questions on Actors Mapping?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!