Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:29
Publication number: ELQ-32093-9
View all versions & Certificate
Map actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.
Acquire business license for $6.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
- Map actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.
- Give a structured overview of the market and the relative positions of your chosen actors within it.
- Evaluate the feasibility of entering a given market or review existing competition to your business or given market.
• Present your market structure at a glance
• Display a structured understanding of your market segments
• Provide intelligence on the main actors and their relative positions within the given market
• Provide a gross evaluation of project feasibility or market opportunity
• Use a clear visual set-up to convince your audience
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Business press
• Competitors’ publications: press releases, annual reports, corporate websites contents...
• Your own market watch tools
• You want to highlight business opportunities in a given market
• You want to illustrate the position of several actors in a single market structure
• You want a tool to help you conduct an evaluatory study
• Market studies
• Strategic plans
• Marketing plans
• You want to present your competitors' key features. Use another competitors mapping slide such as WMI's Competitors Scale to provide extra information
• You have no business prospect to evaluate - no mergers, investments, new ventures probability / feasibility to analyze
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Any questions on Actors Mapping?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!