Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:29
Publication number: ELQ-32093-9
View all versions & Certificate
Map actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.
Acquire business license for $6.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
- Map actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.
- Give a structured overview of the market and the relative positions of your chosen actors within it.
- Evaluate the feasibility of entering a given market or review existing competition to your business or given market.
• Present your market structure at a glance
• Display a structured understanding of your market segments
• Provide intelligence on the main actors and their relative positions within the given market
• Provide a gross evaluation of project feasibility or market opportunity
• Use a clear visual set-up to convince your audience
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Business press
• Competitors’ publications: press releases, annual reports, corporate websites contents...
• Your own market watch tools
• You want to highlight business opportunities in a given market
• You want to illustrate the position of several actors in a single market structure
• You want a tool to help you conduct an evaluatory study
• Market studies
• Strategic plans
• Marketing plans
• You want to present your competitors' key features. Use another competitors mapping slide such as WMI's Competitors Scale to provide extra information
• You have no business prospect to evaluate - no mergers, investments, new ventures probability / feasibility to analyze
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition472 remove_red_eye
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,162 remove_red_eye
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets215 remove_red_eye
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.463 remove_red_eye
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features756 remove_red_eye
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.89 remove_red_eye$3.50by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.313 remove_red_eye
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.194 remove_red_eye
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.205 remove_red_eye
Growth roadmapShow your concept/business/project development on an ascending graph.513 remove_red_eye$5.00by WMI Consulting
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company184 remove_red_eye
Single interview reportReport on subjects discussed with one interviewee and summarize the most important conclusions of your interview.91 remove_red_eye
Any questions on Actors Mapping?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!