Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:30
Publication number: ELQ-26312-14
View all versions & Certificate
Competitor Key Figures
An overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.
Acquire business license for $10.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
- Give an overview of one of your competitors' main figures evolution.
- Use graphs to summarize all your competitor's key numerical data on a single page. The purpose of the slide is to create a single-page visual memo of a sole competitor's historical performance over the years. Condense several types of financial data that are often difficult to reconcile onto a single readable page.
• Market studies
• Strategic plans
• Due diligence
• Competitors’ publications: press releases, annual reports, corporate websites contents...
• Business press
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Your own market watch tools
• You wish to provide all of your competitor's key figures on a single page
• You wish to give a dynamic visual of your competitor's business evolution
• You wish to focus only on the most pertinent financial figures
• You want to provide an in-depth look at your competitor's strategy (see other WMI competitor zoom slides)
• You wish to present information other than financial data
• You want to address the performance of several competitors simultaneously
• You do not have access to accurate figures for your competitor
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition472 remove_red_eye
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.669 remove_red_eye
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets215 remove_red_eye
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.463 remove_red_eye
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features756 remove_red_eye
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.89 remove_red_eye$3.50by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.313 remove_red_eye
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.194 remove_red_eye
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.205 remove_red_eye
Growth roadmapShow your concept/business/project development on an ascending graph.513 remove_red_eye$5.00by WMI Consulting
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company184 remove_red_eye
Single interview reportReport on subjects discussed with one interviewee and summarize the most important conclusions of your interview.91 remove_red_eye
Any questions on Competitor Key Figures?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!