Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:30
Publication number: ELQ-26312-14
View all versions & Certificate
Competitor Key Figures
An overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.
Acquire business license for $10.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
- Give an overview of one of your competitors' main figures evolution.
- Use graphs to summarize all your competitor's key numerical data on a single page. The purpose of the slide is to create a single-page visual memo of a sole competitor's historical performance over the years. Condense several types of financial data that are often difficult to reconcile onto a single readable page.
• Market studies
• Strategic plans
• Due diligence
• Competitors’ publications: press releases, annual reports, corporate websites contents...
• Business press
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Your own market watch tools
• You wish to provide all of your competitor's key figures on a single page
• You wish to give a dynamic visual of your competitor's business evolution
• You wish to focus only on the most pertinent financial figures
• You want to provide an in-depth look at your competitor's strategy (see other WMI competitor zoom slides)
• You wish to present information other than financial data
• You want to address the performance of several competitors simultaneously
• You do not have access to accurate figures for your competitor
Write a review
People using this Best Practice also downloaded
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features5,428add_shopping_cart
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition2,099add_shopping_cart
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.1,341add_shopping_cart
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company354add_shopping_cart
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.500add_shopping_cart
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets520add_shopping_cart
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.460add_shopping_cart
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.676add_shopping_cart
Critical Analysis of a Venture P&LCreate an annotated short-term outlook of a company's financial projections. For M&A/Investment/Negotiation contexts.691add_shopping_cart
Creation of Skills Management Program - MethodologyThe key milestones in building your skills management program.224add_shopping_cart
Creation of strategic and business plans - MethodologyA detailed method to build executive presentations.302add_shopping_cart
Country EvaluationGive a clear benchmark of your potential national markets.661add_shopping_cart
Any questions on Competitor Key Figures?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!