Last version published: 03/04/2017 10:30
Publication number: ELQ-26312-14
View all versions & Certificate
Competitor Key Figures
An overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.
Acquire business license for $10.00
Add to cart
Add to bookmarks
- Give an overview of one of your competitors' main figures evolution.
- Use graphs to summarize all your competitor's key numerical data on a single page. The purpose of the slide is to create a single-page visual memo of a sole competitor's historical performance over the years. Condense several types of financial data that are often difficult to reconcile onto a single readable page.
• Market studies
• Strategic plans
• Due diligence
• Competitors’ publications: press releases, annual reports, corporate websites contents...
• Business press
• Existing reliable market studies (Markess, Xerfi, Reuters, MarketResearch, HBR…)
• Your own market watch tools
• You wish to provide all of your competitor's key figures on a single page
• You wish to give a dynamic visual of your competitor's business evolution
• You wish to focus only on the most pertinent financial figures
• You want to provide an in-depth look at your competitor's strategy (see other WMI competitor zoom slides)
• You wish to present information other than financial data
• You want to address the performance of several competitors simultaneously
• You do not have access to accurate figures for your competitor
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features1,936
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition886
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.778
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets261
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.535
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company224
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.293
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.111$3.50 by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.370
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.219
Creation of operational strategy - MethodologyThe key milestones in building your operational strategy.122
Creation of strategic and business plans - MethodologyA detailed method to build executive presentations.142
Any questions on Competitor Key Figures?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!