Publication number: ELQ-46757-1
View all versions & Certificate
Cash Model Template for Startups
Template to forecast your startup's cash expenditure, cash-flow as well as downside potential.
When you’re leading a startup, the main thing you have to make sure of is you don’t run out of cash. For that reason, it isn’t too bad of an idea finding how much cash will flow in, how much will be spent, and how much you expect to run out.
Hence, I have made a model for my startup, Ticketleap, and it has turned out to serve the company pretty well. So I’ve cleaned it up and shared it with you, in case anyone needs it as a starting point!
• The key value it provides is to tie together revenue and expense forecasts into a balance sheet, P&L, and cash flow statements. The inputs are meant to be a starting point and are fully customizable via Excel.
For guidance and tips on each of the Excel sheets, you can click on the methodology below.
• If you have a question or feedback, either leave a note below, or find me at @timraybould on Twitter. I’ll release updated versions, in response to your needs!
This business tool includes
1 Excel sheet
Tim Raybould offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
- Margery Llanes(last updated: 05/09/2018 06:29)
- Nirvana Martin(last updated: 28/08/2018 19:22)
- Charles Marc Wanume(last updated: 17/08/2018 10:31)
- Ann Kitonga(last updated: 23/07/2018 12:12)
- Akinropo Taiwo(last updated: 14/06/2018 21:47)
- Taz Kwari(last updated: 13/06/2018 11:31)
- Michael Rainer(last updated: 30/05/2018 21:11)
- Vielsa Gómez, MPM, ITIL V3 283(last updated: 05/05/2018 12:13)
- Malcolm Crossley(last updated: 05/05/2018 08:44)Great
- Putra Kesuma(last updated: 05/06/2017 09:11)
People using this tool also downloaded
Cash flow forecast + Supplementary Personal Survival budget Excel templateCalculates the expected amount of money going in and paying out for your business over a period of time.projectionmodelforecaststartuptemplateexcelcashflowcf2,200 remove_red_eye
Financial Model for Mobile Payment StartupIncludes assumptions page, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and valuation sheet.income statementfinancemodelbalance sheetstartuptemplateexcelfreedownloadmobile1,726 remove_red_eyefreeby Tayfun Uslu
Financial Model Template for StartupsTell the story of your business in numerical terms.financialmodelsimplestartupstartupstemplateexcelfree1,698 remove_red_eye
Personnel Forecast Excel Model TemplateHow to create detailed headcount forecasts using excelmodelexpensesforecasttemplateexceloperating expensesemployeesstaffwagespersonnel549 remove_red_eyefreeby Ben Murray
Startup Pro-forma Profit and Loss statement (P&L) TemplateMade to help you construct a high level operation plan for your startup.cogsstatementexpensesstartuptemplateexcelcashflowprice and loss10,889 remove_red_eye
Financial Report Template: Waterfall ChartTrack your financial performance and forecast more efficientlyfinancialperformancetoolreportforecasttemplateexcelfreedownload318 remove_red_eyefreeby Brian Ascher
Simple Cash Flow Model Excel TemplateA Simple Cash Flow Model template with a free video tutorialbusiness planfinancial modelstartuptemplateexcelcashflow504 remove_red_eye
SaaS Financial Model: Simple Template For Early-Stage StartupsSimple financial planning tool tailored for early-stage SaaS entrepeneurs.financialmodelsimpleinvestorstartupearly-stagesaastemplateexcel3,089 remove_red_eyefreeby Gary Gaspar
Basic Startup Cost modelAnswers the question to how much you need to raise for a venture backed startup.costmodelsimplestartuptemplateexcelsampleraise capitalmanage cash burn3,549 remove_red_eye
Ultimate Startup Cap Table and Return Analysis Excel TemplateSample cap table excel template with exclusive waterfall return analysis.analysiswaterfallstartupcap tabletemplateexcelspreadsheetfreedownloadreturn analysis3,305 remove_red_eye$9.00by Alexander Jarvis
Any questions on Cash Model Template For Startups?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!