Last version published: 29/03/2017 15:41
Publication number: ELQ-86762-5
View all versions & Certificate
Growth boost chart
Show how your strategy will boost your company's growth with a single effective visual aid.
WMI Consulting offers you this business tool for free!
download for free
Add to bookmarks
You have designed a new strategy for your business unit or company that is going to boost your current growth. You wish to effectively communicate the main financial effect of your new strategy to your superiors, partners, investors... Show the expected numerical impact of your growth strategy with an explanatory graph. Impress your audience with a self-sufficient graph that shows the strength of your strategy by summarizing its expected impact on your company results.
• Display the expected impact of your strategy with a "wow" factor!
• Ignite interest in your strategy by showing its potential
• Create a selling tool for your strategy with a self-explanatory graph
• Rally your audience around a more ambitious future goal
• Indicate your enthusiasm and ambition for your company
• You want to negotiate a new budget deal to implement a more ambitious business strategy
• You want to rally people around more ambitious goals
• You want to summarize your strategy's impact with a single explanatory graph
• You want to set new heights for your unit, department or company
• You want to explain at length the intricacies of your new strategy
• You wish to provide extra detail on the numerical projections of your strategy
• You are cautious about raising overly high expectations of your new strategy
- No review yet!
People using this tool also downloaded
Competitor Key FiguresAn overview of your competitor's main figures evolution through several graphs.1,139 remove_red_eye
Acquisition SynergiesCommunicate the main synergies between your group and a company you are considering for a potential acquisition427 remove_red_eye
Actors MappingMap actors or market segments on a single page to qualify your market and spot business opportunities.655 remove_red_eye
P&L projections explanationsCreate an annotated short-term outlook of your company's P&L evolution.447 remove_red_eye
Long-list and criteriaA table that shows your evaluation and ranking of potential partners or acquisition targets202 remove_red_eye
Long term cash-flow evolutionGive a clear vision of your project’s cashflows.80 remove_red_eye$3.50by WMI Consulting
Sales growth contributionProduce a bridge graph that shows your individual brands' contribution to overall sales growth.305 remove_red_eye
Financial risks evaluationHighlight and explain the financial risks of a revenue statement scenario.185 remove_red_eye
Compared features of competitionShow a clear comparison of your competitors' key features619 remove_red_eye
4-year streamlined revenue statementA simplified format of 3 business units' revenue statements over 4 years.204 remove_red_eye
Growth roadmapShow your concept/business/project development on an ascending graph.499 remove_red_eye$5.00by WMI Consulting
History of a companyA graph to illustrate the history and growth of your company177 remove_red_eye
Any questions on Growth Boost Chart?
The user community and author are here to help. Go ahead!